Good

trident layers gum orchard peach/ripe mango Reviews

Ranked #78 out of 85 in Gum

October 03, 2013

Love trident, not a fan of the flavour. Would purchase same brand, but different flavour.

June 24, 2013

After years of eating gum, Trident Layers is by far the best I've come across, and I have been chewing this brand exclusively for quite some time now. Strong, lasting flavour, along with the perfect thickness to it, leaves your breathe smelling (and tasting) fresh as fruit.

November 21, 2012

I absolutely LOVE chewing gum, I have like 3 or 4 different flavours on me at all times (yes, i'm the 'gum girl'), and this is by far my favourite gum. I hate mint flavoured gum, it always gives me headaches, so cinnamon in one of my staples but that gets old pretty fast. So I love fruit flavours, but some are just too sweet and chewing hubba bubba all day is very tiring.

The flavour in this gum is phenomenal, long-lasting, not too sweet but so delicious. We finally got it in Canada a few months ago, and I think i've gone through like 50 packs! Texture is great, the sticks look like little chubby rectangles and you can see the layers which i love, is the perfect size, doesn't get hard for a very long time and keeps its flavour.

Only downfall is the packaging...it opens like a book, which is great when there's lots of pieces left in there, but once you're down to 5 or so sticks the two halves tend to break apart and I lose them in my purse.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products