• Vaseline Healthy Body Glow Lotion
  • Vaseline Healthy Body Glow Lotion

Vaseline Healthy Body Glow Lotion Reviews

Ranked #46 out of 131 in Self-Tanner

Vaseline Healthy Body Glow Daily Replenishing Moisturizer gives you smooth, touchable skin with a healthy, summer glow within one week. With proven color enhancers, this moisturizer gradually builds a healthy, even glow with each application. Visit vaseline.ca for more information.

January 16, 2017

This is the body lotion that I am using and when my husband ran out of lotion I offer mine and he likes this too. this is a very good lotion and it works well on our skins. I highly recommend this to try and you will like it.

January 10, 2017

This lotion is the best. It leaves a light glow on your skin afterwards, and has an amazing scent. Vaseline is usually my go to for lotions, and this one in particular is amazing!

September 27, 2016

LOVE this lotion. I use it daily, it makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. Great smelling and great price. I cant say I would ever change from this lotion.

August 15, 2016

I found if you use this for a week or so you can light tan. You must efoiliate your skin first or it will not be a even tan. It works not bad but there are a few other self tanners I perfer.

March 06, 2016

I personally didn't Care for this lotion,I found it to be very greasy and it was hard to blend in.It seemed to leave alot of streaks ,I also found it made my skin look more orange than tanned.it is reasonable in price but it's not a great product

March 25, 2015

Easy to use, cheap, and keeps everything well moisturized. Exfoliate before using so it doesn't streak over your dead skin

March 10, 2015

such good lotion, keeps the skin very moist

September 10, 2014

Good product for a good price but did not like the smell.

June 16, 2014

I have tried many body lotions and always return to Vaseline products. I find them to be both the most effective moisturizers and the best value for money,

October 31, 2013

This lotion is really great! I love it and would definitely recommend it to my family and friends!