Veet In Shower Hair Removal Cream Reviews

Ranked #114 out of 444 in Hair Removal

September 22, 2016

This works well, but you do need a lot of product in order to get complete coverage of your legs. The application sponge (included) is small, so the time needed to apply is quite a bit, probably 5 to 8 minutes. Shaving would probably be just as fast, if not faster. Once it is applied though, I am free to walk around for a bit to do other things while it is working, or I can jump in the shower. The instructions state that you must wait at least one minute before getting in the shower. Processing time is 3 minutes total, but you can leave it on for 6 minutes total if more time is required. When you are ready to remove it, use the scrubbing side of the sponge to remove the lotion and hair.

For me, this product did not irritate my skin (I consider my skin normal in terms of sensitivity). I liked its flowery smell.

I do not find that this is more effective than shaving. By the next day, I will notice hair starting to grow back in - just the same as if I have shaved. Overall, I am not convinced that this is better than shaving, and the overall effect is the same.

August 20, 2016

I started using this product this summer and it has kept my legs hair free and beach ready. It comes with a handy pump and a little sponge. You pump the cream onto the soft side of the sponge and distribute on your legs or the area you want to remove the hair. You leave it on for about one minute before you jump into the shower . After that you can shower , by the time you wash and condition your hair, it is time to remove the cream with the other side of the sponge. All the hair is gone and it takes awhile before it comes back again. It is more effective than shaving but is a bit more of a process. I have been extremely happy with the results so far this summer as I only need to use it about once a week rather than shaving every time I shower.

March 02, 2016

I was very disappointed but this Veet product: irritate skin after use, still got hair on my legs and the smell was so gross and hard, I vomit in the shower. Can't handle the smell at all!

February 18, 2016

the application is easy and fast but after that it becomes difficult when I remove it always irritates me very often and I still have hair that did not fall it's frustrating. the days are horrible because I have buttons that appear even if I take the sensitive skin formula is always the same Yet I have a friend with whom it works well as my husband uses all the ones I tried and did not work and it works with him

January 27, 2016

I found that this did remove most of the hair, but not all, so that was disappointing. It smells bad and it was quite irritating to my skin.

December 01, 2014

This hair removal cream is great it works in the 3 mins or less like ot states. Painless and easy to use and washes off in the shower withe help of a washcloth...definitely a happening cream to have!

February 24, 2014

Here is a little review on my experience with this Veet Hair Removal Cream.

I hate writing negative reviews but I just wanted to let anyone who is thinking about trying this out know about my experience and thoughts about this.

First of all, I applied this cream as directed on bottle and it had a nasty scent to it. Once I applied this I felt a tingly feeling on my legs which wasn't a very nice experience. Then when it was time to remove the cream it did not remove all the hair off my legs and the hair it did remove it did not do a good job at all. It looked like little black specks on my legs from where the hair root is. This seems like a good concept but it did not do the job good at all. I can honestly you can get better hair removal with just a razor.

I do not recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin and anyone with thicker hair because it did not do a good job. I have a mild sensitive skin and it irritated me. So I wouldn't recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin. I just do not like the idea of this product because it is a chemical burning/ dissolving the hair off your skin. You are better off waxing your legs or shaving it in my opinion.

Maybe it was just me with a bad experience but I do not recommend this.

This is found anywhere where hair removal products are sold and costs about 9 to 11 dollars.

October 08, 2013

This product didn't barely take any hair off of my legs. The smell was really strong as well so the whole experience was not a happy one and was a complete waste of my time.

1.5/5

July 10, 2013

I tried this product once when I just had a tad of stubble (not gorilla legs) and I didn't see much of an improvement. More over, it absolutely broke my skin into a terrible rash and my skin felt like it was on fire. I don't usually have sensitive skin, so maybe it is something in this particular product but I won't be trying this again.

July 25, 2012

It does not work on thicker or stubborn hair. And the chemical smell lingers on your skin/shower and it is absolutely atrocious.