Venus Razors Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 444 in Hair Removal

The Venus razor line is designed to be interchangeable - any razor can be used with any handle, any time! Available cartridges include Venus & Olay, Embrace, Breeze, Divine, ProSkin, the classic Venus razor, and more.

October 03, 2016

The Venus 5 blade razors are the only I will use!! Great price point, multiple uses! Cute colours to boot! Leaves your body smooth for days! I highly recommend!

June 29, 2016

Save yourself some money and buy yourself a mens razor. They are way cheaper and do the job just as well, if not better! This product worked, but was way too costly.

June 08, 2016

This is the reason they use on a daily basis I find that women's razors cost so much more than that so I feel that I should try men's razors but overall it does the job but I don't have any complaints

June 08, 2016

It seems that woman razor look cheaper than man. I use to take my husband razor and the blades stay sharp much longer. With my Venus razor, I always need to change it

May 26, 2016

I found this razor worked well for me, I have dark course hair and it worked well removing it. I just wish razors were cheaper as they are something we need to have.

May 01, 2016

I was very disappointed with the razor. I found I had to shave over an area twice to remove the hair. I also found the blade to be dull only after two weeks of using and I am one that shaves every day. Not a fan.

April 21, 2016

I love venus razors! They are gentle on my skin and doesn't nick or cut me like other razors do. It gets so close to the root and leaves my skin so smooth without any razor burn. It is pretty pricey but the results make it worth it.

April 12, 2016

I have the Venus embrace mini razor and I love it.. It's small and perfect for traveling and is compatible with all Venus detachable razor blades which makes purchasing the blades easy

March 14, 2016

My skin is sensitive so these are the best razors if you have sensitive skin. The price could be better then 25 bucks for 8 razors but all razors are expensive so if I gotta pay the money this is defiantly the one I would choose.

March 11, 2016

Best disposable razors I've ever used!!!! Doesn't leave you with razor rash!!! Last a few shaves! Highly recommend the pink ones!! Been using them for years.