• Victoria's Secret Very Sexy For Her Eau de Parfum Spray
  • Victoria's Secret Very Sexy For Her Eau de Parfum Spray

Victoria's Secret Very Sexy For Her Eau de Parfum Spray Reviews

Ranked #363 out of 1216 in Perfume

Start the ultimate seduction. The same Very Sexy® scent just got sexier with a provocative new look. A sultry blend of sensual vanilla orchid, sparkling clementine and juicy blackberry. Domestic.

Fragrance type: floral oriental
Top notes: capucine, pepper, cactus flower, clementine
Middle notes: camellia, hydrangea, mimosa, vanilla orchid
Low notes: musk, soft woods, blackberry, white amber

May 20, 2014

One of my favorites from VS. Doesn't last as long as i like so you'll have to reapply but the smell is awesome!

May 24, 2012

I really like this perfume. I wear it out to work and I get a lot of compliments about it. It smells so nice and fresh. I also love the packaging it comes in. I received this as a gift in a sparkly red gift bag along with the body wash and body lotion.

April 18, 2012

Love the spicy sweet scent.. Always puts me in good mood when I wear it

February 10, 2012

This was a great perfume one of my favourites! I wore it to special occasions and it gives a sophisticated crisp sexy scent that can be noticable for a few hours. To me it seems like a strong perfume, if ur looking for something light to wear everyday or soemthing fruity and floral this would not be a great choice. Other than that its great!

September 30, 2011

I have loved this scent for three years, it's a necessity for me. I don't know how else to describe the smell but SEXY. It smells sexy- I don't know how that is, but that's all I can't think of. Love it. The staying power is great, I could always still smell it at the end of the day. It just smells so seductive. The boyfriend loves it too, so that's a plus.

August 30, 2011

This is my second favorite perfume. Top notes: capucine, pepper, cactus flower, clementine. Middle notes: camellia, hydrangea, mimosa, vanilla orchid. Low notes: musk, soft woods, blackberry, white amber. Very seductive!

November 05, 2010

This perfume is FANTASTIC!!! I used to steal a spray or two from a friend of mine who had it. Still haven't gotten around to getting my own bottle, I think I'll have to now!!! Seriously recommended for every day use.

August 23, 2010

My cousin wears this scent so every time I smell it I think of her. <3 It's a very beautiful and femme sort of fragrance; and like others have stated not over bearing. I pretty much thought this was a toilette instead of a parfum when she first introduced me to it. The price is fabulous and the bottle is cute and heavy duty! She throws it in all her purses and has dropped it a few times and it's still good as new. Definitely would recommend this for a girly girl.

August 17, 2010

I loveeeee this scent, its so girly and not to strong, i get compliments everytime I wear it! knowing that its perfect for partying or work makes it jsut right as my fav!

August 16, 2010

I've been wearing Victoria's Secret Sexy for Her for about 6 years now. I absolutely love the scent since I discovered it. Not only is it affordable but it definitely gives you that sexy-feel good feeling that will last all day long. It's suitable to wear to work and for a night out! I've been very pleased with this perfume and believe it is a must for that young flirty girl in you!