Webber Naturals Melatonin 10 mg Reviews

Ranked #112 out of 176 in Supplements

July 11, 2016

I bought these for occasional use, since you shouldn't use them every night. But they took nearly an hour to take effect and it just made me hazy, not even tired. Although they were inexpensive, I wouldn't re-purchase.

April 27, 2016

Both my son (15) and I use this on occasion, when either of us have trouble falling asleep. The doctor recommended trying it. Started with 5mg and then went up to 10 because 5 didn't work. 10 works well to put us to sleep. It doesn't keep you asleep all night though. I tend to wake about 4-6 hours later, my son stays asleep all night. I'm much happier to use a natural sleep aid. These are great to use once in a while.

February 18, 2016

I tried the Webber Naturals Melatonin when I was suffering from insomnia and it did not help at all. I don't know if I have a higher resistance to the ingredients. However, I heard that for some people it's very effective. On the upside the pills are tasty. You just let them melt in your mouth.

January 29, 2016

these never did work for ..some people swear by them but they just dont do anything at all.

January 29, 2016

Melatonin doesn't help me at all.
I struggle to sleep and this doesn't seem to help me at all
If anything I just feel groggy in the morning. :(

April 13, 2015

I used to take Trazadone to help sleep but after awhile I stopped it. I didn't want to be on something so strong, so I eventually tried Melatonin because my husband swears by it. I found the first time I tried it, it worked wonders. But the two times after that I didn't notice a difference. I'm still going to see if it works a few more times, since I know it works for a lot of people. Maybe it's just a mind over matter thing.

April 13, 2015

Great way to help me fall asleep when I can't, although I find it also increases my sex drive a lot

March 07, 2015

I took this couple years ago when i had trouble sleeping. it really helped me out a lot. it made me calm and relaxed before falling asleep. i did not take it for a long time. but it was very helpful.

January 27, 2015

I love this, but I have problems sleeping and took it past the 4 week recommended usage time.. and now I think i cannot sleep without it. Luckily it is VERY cheap at walmart, so i can continue to use it daily :-(.

January 15, 2015

Perfect all natural sleeping aid. When someone is having a restless night we take 1 tablet and within a hour. . Zzz it's so much better for you than prescription medications