Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 775 in Mascara

Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes+ gives natural lashes the ultimate beauty boost – boasting an average increase in lash volume of up to 400 percent.* With the power of an unparalleled formula and elongating Fibers, Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes+ works to boldly enhance lashes in just a few easy steps! Making waves as a cosmetic wonder that enhances and nourishes lashes, Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes+ contains the brand’s proprietary Uplift Eye Serum – a formula infused with antioxidant Co-Q10, squalene and vitamins C and E to condition lashes.

For more info, please visit Younique

December 04, 2016

Winner!!!! I am allergic to each and every mascara I have ever tried. I therefore triedceyeladh extensions. As an end result I had ZERO lashes until they gre back about 6 months later. Then I tried Younique 3D lashes. Not only do they look fantastic, I had absolutely no reaction to them., very pleased!!!!

October 17, 2016

The first couple of times I used this, it worked out great! Gave my lashes length and volume. After a few uses though, the gel must have dried out or something, because my lashes just looked spidery. They were not just spidery like my lashes stuck together, but spidery like a hairy tarantula's legs. The gel didn't tame the fibres as well, and my individual lashes looked like they had hair growing off them. A friend of mine wanted to see how they looked like before she took the plunge to purchase her own, so I did one eye using one coat of the Younique 3D fibre lashes, and the other eye using one coat of my usual mascara. They looked exactly the same! So for less effort (and less money), I was able to get the same effect using regular mascara. So i don't think it's worth it.

September 29, 2016

I am a Younique presenter and I am going to give an honest review about this mascara. I'm pretty sure there's a new formula in the works. I am just finishing the stock that I have left because I don't want to sell anything that I don't really recommend. Plus I have already paid for it and tried hard how to make it work better for me. I have hooded eye. My lashes are short and I have Asian eyes.

I have tried blow dryer technique where you apply the gel first then fibers then blow dry your lashes to remove the fibers that didn't stick to your lashes. It worked great until the gel gets clumpy and that's another technique to keep the gel smooth and easy to apply..

so to keep the gel soft and not hard to apply, you can spray the wand with Rosewater or any toner. Lots of presenter who uses this recommend you to wash the wand every week. not all people have time to do that and will always remember.

I'm just being honest here. It worked for the first few weeks and once the gel gets hard or thick, I begin to hate it. I just think there are better mascaras out there.

September 20, 2016

I bought this product a long time ago and I absolutely love it .it made my lashes soo long and thick .this product last me soo long will buy again....

September 18, 2016

This stuff is a little pricey but it works well. It's a great alternative if you don't want to keep up with eyelash extensions! The only con is if you use it every day it runs out fast.

September 16, 2016

I know, I know. Everyone RAVES about this mascara. I spent the 40$ on it, which is way over my budget, thinking I would have movie star lashes.
All it did was leave all the fibres underneath my eyes. My lashes looked no better than any regular drugstore mascara, really. I followed all the directions to a T. Still nothing.

September 09, 2016

The first time I used this mascara, I couldn't stop looking at myself when I walked past a mirror. It really made my lashes crazy thick and long. I loved it. I still love it, but have found after the first few uses it doesn't seem to work as well. I typically only use it when I'm going out; I don't use it every single day. However, I have found that the most recent set I purchased seems to have dried out a bit, despite not having it that long and always closing it up tight. I have also found it to be a bit clumpy at times, but when it goes on well it looks amazing and I haven't found a mascara that can come close to the look that this provides.

September 08, 2016

When I just got this I just so excited my aunt sent me this product and im happy because all of the other friends of mine tell me that this product is good so now i just this order online and I got this and im so so excited so when I try to use this I really feel great .. I don’t have a long lashes and I don’t have a thick lashes either but then I use this it makes my lashes so long and thick and also it makes my eyes so big it’s because I have a asian eye..it’s really convenient did the other Mascara,This one you need to put first the gel then after that just put the fiber and it depends to you how much you want to put it or how much you want to have a longer eyelashes so for me this is great product , and also this my second time to order online so it means I really to love this .soooooo love ittttt

September 01, 2016

I was so excited to try this item because of my fine wispy eyelashes. I was so disappointed. From a distance my lashes looked full and lush. Up close, clumpy and nasty. I tried and tried all f the different tips from different advisors, but was left feeling unsatisfied.
If this had worked for me, the price would have been great!

August 24, 2016

This product does make my lashes look longer and fuller however most days I prefer to just put one coat of mascara on rather than doing multiple steps. Once dry, the formula was a bit flaky for me so it's not my go-to mascara, but, once and a while I'll put it on for a more dramatic lash.

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml