Yves Saint Laurent Elle Perfume
Amazing

Yves Saint Laurent Elle Perfume Reviews

Ranked #1166 out of 1250 in Perfume

ELLE YVES SAINT LAURENT by Yves Saint Laurent for Women EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ Peony, Vetiver, Patchouli, Woody Note, Jasmin, Pink berries, Lychee, CitronWhen applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied

October 09, 2009

I really like this perfume!
    I am very fussy when it comes to scents, and to be honest did not think that this was the scent for me when I first tried it. The notes are an interesting combination of Cedrat, Peony, Lychee, Pink Berries, Freesia, Jasmine, Patchouli, Vetiver, Ambrette.
    This perfume goes on a bit strong, but mellows perfectly and lasts. I don't know how to describe it... I usually go for a sweeter type scent, but the floral notes and the slight earthy-ness is pretty much perfect. It is a great scent (you'll want to go around sniffing yourself!)

June 28, 2009

Scent of a power woman. Definitely worth investing in!

January 15, 2009

This fragrance is absolutely terrible. honestly, it's smell's like men's cologne and is way too strong. I can't imagine people actually liking it!

November 13, 2008

I am very picky about perfumes. Some give me headaches, others give my husband headaches, some don't last long enough, some turn funky after a few hours... But then I found YSL Elle. It is a gorgeous, rich, floral/spicy scent that lasts all day. Sure, it's a bit expensive, but you only need one squirt to smell sexy and beautiful all day. This is going to be my new signature scent. I love it, and so does my picky husband.