Yves Saint Laurent Volupte Sheer Candy

Yves Saint Laurent Volupte Sheer Candy Reviews

Ranked #831 out of 1015 in Lipstick

This glossy balm dresses your lips in a sheer veil of brilliant color boosted with vitamin- and antioxidant-rich fruit extract. Its ultra-light, sensual texture leaves lips feeling soft and hydrated for up to eight hours and is ideal for year-round use. More information at ysl-parfums.com

October 17, 2012

Love these glosses/lipsticks - tried a few of the colors and can't get enough. They go on and feel like lip balm, but look like a sheer lipstick.

They don't last too long, because they are much more like a lip balm/gloss than a long lasting lipstick.

The price is a little high - $30 Canadian, and I do think they are overpriced, but you are paying for the brand.

I heard that the Revlon lip butters are very similar, but for a cheaper price.

May 13, 2012

This was the first YSL lip product that I have ever purchased - now I wonder why I have waited for so long.
Yes the packaging is stunning and you feel like when you are applying this to your lips that you are touching a little piece of jewelled art but it is the content of that gorgeous tube that will make you swoon. It glides over your lips like silk and adds a lovely hint of colour. Your lips stay moisturized and don't dry out. I now have two and can't wait to get a third. These are amazing and worth every single penny!!!!

February 08, 2012

I cannot tell you how in love i am with YSL's signature scent on their lip product - It's a fresh mango-gy smell. My usual go to lip treatment/balm was Yves Saint Laurent Top Secrets Re-Plumping Concentrate Lip & Contour Shaper, unfortunately, i'm only down to one tube and they don't sell this particular product in North America. So i went on trying out a lot, and by a lot i mean A LOT of different brands of lip balm/treatment. I did find some really nice ones, but nothing with YSL's delicious scent. I've heard about YSL's Volupte Sheer Candy long ago but wasn't really interested because i prefer a bit more colour payoff when i do use lipstick. But I recently went to sephora to try this on and i fell in love. I got this in Dewy Papaya. In the tube, it looks like a coral shade but it really is just transparent, like a lip balm on your lips. The lipstick is super moisturizing, easy to apply, goes on super smooth and best of all, smells divine. It really kept my lips feeling moist and soft for a long time. Although the price is a little steep, I will definitely be repurchasing this.