Oral B Glide Pro Health Deep Clean Floss Reviews

2.7/5

April 01, 2020
    Florida, United States

it used to be great

this has been my go to floss for a while because it doesn’t have a thick mint coating which i love and it’s thick so it gets everything out of your teeth. however lately it has been breaking between my teeth and i am constantly needing to rip more

February 15, 2020

The best

This is the best floss on the market. It’s just as the name says. Glides along the teeth. Not as rough as some of the other brands. Wouldn’t use anything else.

January 06, 2020

Let’s get your teeth cleaned

Well let’s just say if you want in between your teeth cleaned then this is your stuff! It didn’t feel as flimsy as other floss. It glides through my teeth and I was happy with how clean it got my teeth.

November 25, 2019

Flossing Made Simple

I was recommended this gloss from my dental hygienist because it works great for teeth that are tightly together. I also had wisdom teeth that have grown out. This floss was able to get into those hard to reach places where those regular string floss cannot reach. This glide floss is like a tiny thin band that fits right in and pulls out the little bits. I highly recommend this floss. It is a little more expensive than regular floss but a little goes a long way!

July 18, 2019

Remember to Floss

This Oral B Glide pro Health Deep Clean floss is great. Gets all the icky crap in between the gum line. has a fresh taste and works amazingly well. I always have floss in my purse.

July 09, 2019

Best floss out there!

I work in a dental office and we recommend this floss to our patients. It is the best floss I have used myself. It doesn't break or shred! It glides through the teeth easy and cleans really well. This floss has made me love flossing - seeing all the extra stuff come off my teeth.

May 29, 2019

My favorite floss!

The Oral B Glide floss is my favorite floss. I have not found anything that compares to this. I actually make it a point to ask my dentist for this floss in my sample bag after my dentist visits. This floss goes smoothly in between my teeth and gum line and does not break apart or get stuck. It makes flossing easy!

March 22, 2019

My favorite

This floss is my all-time favorite! I have difficulty with other floss because it gets stuck between my teeth. But this one glide perfectly, taste good and it motivate me to floss because it aint difficult as it was before (with other floss). I recommend this product

February 24, 2019

All time fav!!

This is my favourite floss. Eva!!
    It’s soft in the guns and strong enough to get through without breaking. It’s wide and I feel like it adapts and contours to the teeth.

December 12, 2018
    Florida, United States

Glide Away!

I only buy Glide dental floss. It easily glides between teeth to remove buildup of tarter. I use it every day. It is nice and smooth and does not shred like other products of the same type. It will break occasionally which is acceptable to me instead of having shredded thread between ones teeth.