Oral B Glide Pro Health Deep Clean Floss Reviews
#3 in Oral Care

July 11, 2017

One of the only flosses that works for me

My teeth are very tightly crowded, so I can't use just any floss with ease. I was given a sample of this after a dental appointment once, and I was AMAZED that it was actually possible for me to floss without causing irritation or my gums to bleed. Sadly, it isn't cruelty-free, but so far I have not found a cruelty-free alternative that lives up to Glide. If you want gentle flossing, then this is the product for you.

June 23, 2017

Good product!

Just another dental floss; but the first time use is better since it is fresh and the floss is a tape. I reuse the same after washing with soap and water... a few times. Then the tape become just a thread like any other floss.

June 21, 2017

Best Gentle Floss Out There

This is my go-to floss. I love how soft the floss is, so it doesn't make your gums bleed. It also doesn't easily shred or break when being used, even in between tightly-spaced teeth. The minty flavouring the floss leaves in my mouth feels nice and refreshing.

June 19, 2017

Great floss, left me wanting more!

This is a great floss if you have sensitive gums that bleed when you floss with conventional floss. I love how this floss doesnt shred if you have tightly spaced teeth. It works well to get rid of food stuck in between your teeth and is easy to use and easy to cut off and it wont shred. However, from an eco-perspective, I wonder what the environmental impact is because it seems that this floss is made up of plastic remnants and or some kind of synthetic material.... Other than the environmental impact, this floss is great and easy to use, just left me wanting more with regards to the environmental that it could possibly have on our earth!

June 15, 2017

High Quality Floss

This floss is very easy to use. It is soft and smooth so you do not need to worry about it hurting your gums or making them bleed. I like how easy it is to choose the size of floss you would like. This is a very good product and it is easy to get between your teeth.

June 15, 2017

Nice product

This my other dental floss that I like, is very soft and I can use it without worrying about cutting my gums, which is a big problem for me while I am cleaning my teeth whit a dental floss. I do recommend this product.

June 13, 2017

Glossy Teeth

This product was recommended by my Dentist. Because of my braces I find it gets all remaining food out of the hard to reach places.
    I like the after taste of the mint

June 06, 2017

I only started using floss recently (gingivitis alert...) and I hated to floss before because the floss I had would cut between my teeth and make me bleed. A coworker recommended this one and gave me a bit to try. It was amazingly smooth and didn't hurt at all! I've been using it at least once a day for the last year and it's been great and even reversed my gingivitis! I really recommend this floss.

May 31, 2017

This is the best floss on the market. It slides in between teeth very easily and does not get caught or break. It gets all plaque or debris out in between teeth. My boyfriend and I love this floss so much we don't buy any other brand. The only downside is that it is pricier than other floss products. However, I recommend everyone to stock up when it is on sale because it's worth it!

May 26, 2017

très bon produit il glisse vraiment bien entre les dents et moi j'ai des dents ultra serrées. Format parfait facile à couper bref c'est un produit qui est à la hauteur de mes espérance, un peu plus cher que le régulier mais en bout de compte c'est quoi payer quelques sous de plus pour la qualité?