Oral B Glide Pro Health Deep Clean Floss Reviews
#3 in Oral Care

December 12, 2018

Glide Away!

I only buy Glide dental floss. It easily glides between teeth to remove buildup of tarter. I use it every day. It is nice and smooth and does not shred like other products of the same type. It will break occasionally which is acceptable to me instead of having shredded thread between ones teeth.

October 12, 2018

The best floss!

Every other floss I have tried always tear between my teeth and then are impossible to get out. The Oral B Glide LITERALLY glides through my teeth - near tears!! LOVE this floss and I keep re-purchasing it when I run out.

July 11, 2018

La seule soie dentaire qui ne me fait pas mal

C'est la seule soie dentaire qui arrive à passer entre mes dents car elles sont trop serrées. J'adore le petit goût de menthe et la soie dentaire glisse vraiment bien entre les dents. Je le recommande fortement pour les gens qui ont les dents serrées.

March 31, 2018

Won't buy anything else!

This stuff is absolutely fantastic! Honestly even though I do believe it's kinda pricey I really think that it's worth it. No more floss that freys or breaks! Flossing is no longer a frustrating experience😀

March 31, 2018

Jennifer Veitch

I originally received this floss from my dentist, and it quickly became my go-to flossing product. I have crowding, so it is important for me to have a soft and thin floss, and this oral b, pro health floss is perfect. It doesn’t tend to snag or rip easily like others I’ve tried. It’s mildly flavoured, so leaves your teeth feeling fresh and clean, but no over-powering mint flavour.

March 30, 2018

Cleans great!

I love this floss! I usually get it as a sample from my dentist, but liked it so much I went and bought some when my sample ran out! It gets right in there and cleans everything that's left over out. It leaves my teeth feeling clean.

March 30, 2018

Great Floss

This floss is very gentle but still does the job properly. Someone make my gums bleed because they are so stiff but this one is soft and flexible. I usually buy it in bulk at Costco!

March 12, 2018

Great product!

I'm a huge fan of Oral B floss - recently switched over to this product as my old fav, the Oral B Satin floss wasn't really doing what I needed it to.

So far, this is THE floss that works best for me. Great maneuverability between the teeth with no shredding and soft on gums! Great product overall!

March 06, 2018

OMG Best floss out there!

Have you ever tried to floss and it would constantly get stuck in your teeth? And you had to pull really hard, or just give up and pull one end to take it out between your teeth? Well, no more! This one literally glides through every crack, and doesn't hurt at all. You need to give it a try!

February 23, 2018

Floss that is true to name

this is the only floss that I find works for me. Some of my teeth are tight together, and this is the only floss that slides through effectively - does not get stuck or shred