Oral B Glide Pro Health Deep Clean Floss

Oral B Glide Pro Health Deep Clean Floss Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 221 in Oral Care

May 26, 2017

très bon produit il glisse vraiment bien entre les dents et moi j'ai des dents ultra serrées. Format parfait facile à couper bref c'est un produit qui est à la hauteur de mes espérance, un peu plus cher que le régulier mais en bout de compte c'est quoi payer quelques sous de plus pour la qualité?

May 18, 2017

I got a sample of glide pro health floss from my dentist and liked it a lot. I have been out to purchase it a few times since my last appointment. Good product, doesn't catch, cleans well.

May 03, 2017

Oral B Glide is my dental Floss of choice. It is all I buy. My husband and I both love it and won't use anything else. The dental floss is very strong and it glides easily between the teeth, to do a great job cleaning!

May 01, 2017

My dentist gives me this dental floss everytime I go for a cleaning, I find it is stronger than most dental floss, and even though it comes in a small container, it lasts awhile.

March 18, 2017

this floss is awesome, it doesnt come in that big container that's super unnatractive this is in a shiny small silver plastic case and i found the floss to be stronger than most

March 18, 2017

Super bonne soie dentaire plus ''confortable'' à utiliser que les autres marques. Le seul problème c'est que je crois que c'est la marque la plus chère. Mais elle rend le passage de la soie dentaire plus agréable que les autres marques.

March 08, 2017

Love this floss! Been using it since I got a sample from dentist. It easily glides inbetween teeth and doesn't cut your gums. Easily gets out food and plaque.

March 07, 2017

COMPACT :) J'adore il est petit ce traîne partout. Facile d'utilisation avec un léger goût de fraîcheur. Je le recommande fortement ! Très facile d'utilisation.

February 28, 2017

Had to find some thicker floss for my teeth after I got braces and I decided to get these since they were the ones the orthodontist provided me in the beginning. Definitely a great product and gets the job done so well. Super smooth and easy to handle, having to go through each teeth. Even though the thicker floss, it doesn't affect the way it goes in between the teeth and nicks and corners to get everything out. The minty floss leaves a fresh breath in my mouth after flossing.

January 21, 2017

When it's on sale it can be $3.49 or $3.99 and it's a great deal. It is very smooth as the name would suggest, it doesn't stick or get caught in between my teeth. It also doesn't leave stuff or residue.