7 UP Soda Reviews
#316 in Soft Drinks

August 27, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Great tasting soda

I would definitely buy this soda again, it has a good strong flavor and taste so good. It's great with a meal or a snack. I recommend this to anyone looking for soda.

June 12, 2018
    Pennsylvania, United States

Good pop

This isn't my number one favorite pop, I usually drink Pepsi, but sometimes I Will want 7up for awhile and I love the taste of it and I will drink it for awhile and go back to pepsi, and my local grocery store has sales on it every now and again.

April 21, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Tastes good

I usually only really like Pepsi, but my favorite alternative to that is 7 up Soda. I enjoy the taste and of course the price isn't bad either, plus switching to light pop is better than dark pop.

January 12, 2018

Best Soda

This soda is my absolutely favourite soda for all occasions. It is great in orange juice to make a spritzer, or great with vodka if you are going out, better than sprite for taste, and great if you are not feeling good and need something to calm your stomach. Only soda I drink!

June 19, 2017

I would buy this product again for sure!

I love the taste of 7UP it doesn't have a lot of sugary and most of all it is easy on my belly it's a great flavor of pop to have on a hot day because it quenches your thurst.

February 28, 2017

7 up is so tasty and don't have a lot of sugar. I like how it is caffeine free. Amount per serving calories is 140. Contains no juice at all. Great taste and so good. I don't have to worry about all the sugar in it so that's good

February 26, 2017

I love 7-Up!
    I love the refreshing taste from the can as well as the coldness.
    This is perfect pop for mixing with liquor, I find 7-Up to have a much better taste than Sprite

October 25, 2016

I just bought a case of 7 Up zero last week. I think it tastes exactly the same as regular 7 Up and has no calories....that's a big plus. I enjoy the bubbly nature of this soda. It's great to use in pie crust too.

September 29, 2016

Of the Pepsi brand I love only 7 up zero it's cool refreshing and no bitterness . I also use it for my party mix pop,. Love how there is that light taste to it no sugary to make you more thirsty

August 04, 2016

I purchase this all the time and use it mostly as mix.i like to mix it with tequila mostly, but also other spirits like vodka. Usually purchase a few when they go on sale. I do not drink it though unless I'm partying... by itself I find it not amazing