Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale Reviews

You may also like Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

July 07, 2020

Two things I love to drink

My go to pop is gingerale and lemonade is my go to juice. Why not put them together, what a great combination idea. Love the taste. A little hard to find in store.

June 17, 2020

Didn’t even know this was missing I my life!!!

Great mixer . Works great with gin. Picked up just to try and now a staple in my shopping. It’s a big hit with company that comes over . Really great on hot summer day. Also is great by itself over ice. Don’t miss this one

June 17, 2020

Not as bad I I thought it would be

I love Canada Dry and I love lemonade but the thought of the 2 in one drink never appealed to me. But I was pleasantly Surprised by how refreshing this drink is. It isn’t the first thing I would pick up but it was a lot better then I thought it would be.

June 05, 2020

Tasted off to me... colder the better

Gave this product a try on a whim... i dont think its for me though.. i love ginger ale normally but with the lemonade added it tasted off... not good not bad.. just off... id suggest that if you are about to try this product... make sure its nice and cold...

May 21, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Canada Dry Lemonade

Combining two amazing things to one. How was this not done before? If you enjoy ginger ale and lemonade, then this right here is a match made in heaven for you! Each sip clenches your thirst and is one stop short of perfection!

March 19, 2020

good

Taste amazing. Refreshing. Great value for money. Unfortunately not all stores sell it. Which is disappointing. I love Canada dry and it's great to see it available in different flavors. I will definitely continue to buy

March 09, 2020

Great tasting

March 06, 2020
    Pennsylvania, United States

Canada Dry Ginger Ale Lemonade

When this first came out I was like eww. So o decided to give it a try n it was actually pretty good. It would be awesome with vodka if ur a drinker. I would recommend this n it's definitely a good summer time drink.

February 26, 2020

The only thing better than ginger ale is lemonade flavoured

I love lemonade on ice on a hot day but when I found this product it was like I had a new favourite drink for the summer. Turns out it’s great all year round

February 26, 2020

My Summer Go To

This is the stuff I buy all summer long....very refreshing and goes well with any meal. Doesn't give you "gut rot" when drinking and being active either! Our families favorite.