Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale Reviews

August 14, 2019
    United States

Great

Really good flavour that is light on the palette. I don’t find it unpleasant. I love the cranberry notes. I with they sold the bottles in packages though.

July 14, 2019

Great! Nice and refreshing

Great! Nice and refreshing. Pairs well with the holidays due to the nice cranberry flavour... Not overly sweet and goes down good on a hot summer day as well.

July 04, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

YUM!!

I love gingerale to begin with but when my friend showed me that there was a cranberry gingerale I almost fell over. It is great as a fresh drink or fantastic mixed with your favorite summer liquor. I find gingerale to be thirst quenching and very tasteful!

July 03, 2019

Great taste!

If you enjoy the sweet-tart taste of cranberry and the smooth taste of Canada Dry ginger ale, you will love this great combination. Not only does it taste amazing, it's also very refreshing on a hot summer day.

July 02, 2019
    United States

Yum yum yum

The classic taste of Canada dry with the combination of cranberry is the perfect blend. I love the tartness of the cranberry. It is a great addition to any meal or on its own.

Love this

This is my favorite pop.I drink it all the time. I recommend it to all my family and friends. It is only available during the holidays (at least in my area) and I make sure to stock up so I have some throughout the year.

Love love love!

This is one of my must have in the house, whether your healthy or sick Canada Dry is the one I reach for. I love the refreshing taste, it’s not to sweet and tastes good bubbly or flat. I love how they are coming out with more flavours, I can’t wait to try them!

Great taste

I tend to drink ginger ale often because of stomach problems I encounter. I came across this in my local grocery store and decided to try it. It taste good and the cranberry helps my stomach a lot. It’s a good alternative to cranberry juice.

May 14, 2019

Delicious!

I absolutely love this new ginger ale. The cranberry adds a really nice taste. It's refreshing and tastes great. Will definitely be drinking this all the time.

May 05, 2019

For sure rebuying it and probably repeatedly....

This soda is great in it's original ginger form. I was hesitant to try it with Cranberry but nothing has changed, it's only improved and really impressed me with how the ginger carries through. Thanks again!