Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale Reviews

December 18, 2017

Perfect for the holiday season

I love this stuff. Usually only available around Christmas time. Its also perfect for Sangria or adding to wine to give it a nice carbonation. I buy the mini cans for wine and the regular cans to enjoy as a beverage.

bubbly

its very refreshing and not tart. I do not like cranberries but I really enjoy it. even my mom likes it. its also crisp tasting. I love Canada dry ginger ale.

December 18, 2017

I buy this pop almost every time I see

This is the best Canada dry I have ever tried! It is in my top 3 favorite pops! It's a very good look for the can. Everyone of my friends have tried it and they all love it

I love Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale

I love Canada Dry Ginger Ale. I drink it by itself and I also mix it with alcohol. Great taste and refreshing. I will definitely be a repeat customer.

Best holiday drink

This is a hit in my house, when the wife brought it home we we're no way. But tried it, such a refreshing can of pop. Wishing it was Sold all year. You can really taste the cranberry and sweetness is great.

2.7/5

December 18, 2017

I love ginger ale but...

If there is any carbonated drink that I love its Gingerale! But not this one, this cranberry ginger ale in my opinion tastes like cough syrup. I will probably never purchase it again, although I will repurchase regular ginger ale!

December 18, 2017

Love it, tast is great not overwhelming

We tried this yesterday! The whole family liked it. It tastes refreshing and just a hint of cranberry not over powering but you can still enjoy the flavor. Great as a mock champagne substitute for New Years!

December 12, 2017

Great Holiday Treat

We love this gingerale sorry that is only on the shlf during the holidays. This year we are going to stock up for it to last for a few months. It goes well just as a beverage alone, or in a punch, for adult beverages, etc. So many uses. It has just enough cranberry flavor that it does not take away from the gingerale.

October 02, 2017

yummy!

Canada Dry Cranberry is pretty yummy and has no bitter cranberry taste and no after taste at all. Its a nice little change if you a Canada dry fan> I would defiantly buy it again

October 02, 2017

Totally addicted to this product!

I cannot say how much I am in love with Cranberry Canada Dry Gingerale. It has the delicious flavour of the natural Gingerale, as well as just enough cranberry flavour to give it a nice sweet, berry taste. I buy this product over and over, I am always waiting for the season for it to be released. I've got a case right now, may not last me until Thanksgiving though. It's also great with vodka. Sooo yummy!!