Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 239 in Soft Drinks

June 20, 2017

Fruity and Fizzy!

I love Canada Dry ginger ale and I first saw cranberry flavoured ginger ale this past Christmas and new I had to try some! I love cranberry juice and ginger ale so why not put them together?! It's a perfect fruity and fizzy drink that just adds another wonderful element to ginger ale. You can taste the tart cranberry among the strong ginger and they go so well together. It's a wonderful holiday time drink but it's so good and fruity that I like to enjoy it all year round!

May 22, 2017

I really like cranberry and I like ginger ale. Put them both together and you get a great tasty drink.It has a nice flavor and a great drink to enjoy. I don't really like pop a lot but enjoy this

May 01, 2017

I loove cranberry ginger ale almost more than the black barry I think it's sucks that I can only buy it around the holidays but when they do I stock up ! I love mixing theese with vodka because sits a better version of a vodka and cran !

April 21, 2017

This drink is so good I just love it. Kinda sucks that it is only available during the Christmas season. I usually try to stock up. It's inexpensive and good quality. No complaints highly recommend this product

April 15, 2017

I will be honest in saying that I like ginger ale but not typically as much as other types of soda. That was until I discovered Canada Dry's cranberry ginger ale! It is safe to say it if one of my favourite pops if not my favourite at this point. The fresh ginger ale taste you expect to get from canada dry is still very much present in this product but to add another layer of refreshing to the pop comes a light and delicious cranberry taste on top of it. It's not too sweet and not too tart, the completely perfect combination. It first came out at christmas time years ago when I first found it, and now my husband and I will buy some whenever we see it available. I highly recommend trying this product and any of their other flavoured ginger ale products out!

March 30, 2017

I love this cranberry gingerale. I enjoy adding gingerale to juice and found this reminded me a lot of that. The cranberry kicks the flavour up a notch and adds such a nice taste to something that is already great. Really good poured over ice! I found the taste crisp and not overly sweet. Really refreshing.

March 30, 2017

The cranberry flavour is great, I'm very impressed with the variety to choose from with Canada Dry! I used to be loyal and swear by their ginger ale only, but now I'm happy with all the flavours they have available to drink something different.

March 17, 2017

Delicious and so good for so many different occasions! It's a perfect drink to just sip as a treat, or for a party.

Fruity and bubbly and a perfect mix for a carbonated beverage. Fun packaging and good quality cans of course.

Definately worth the price, lots of return and a pretty healthy option compared to dark soda. There is sugar, but that's a given because it's soda.

Fun and fruity, this is my go to ginger ale now. Delicious and worth it!

March 17, 2017

This is a fantastic alternative for a refreshing beverage. This is enjoyed by all members of our family. It can be enjoyed on its own as well as blended in punches with or without alcohol. I wish it was available year round.

March 13, 2017

I really thought that nothing could beat the classic ginger ale that I love but, I was blown away when I first tried this and it has quickly found its way to the top of my favs list. I use it in punch whenever I can!