Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale Reviews

Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale is made with refreshing Canada Dry Ginger Ale and adds a mouth-watering cranberry taste. The delicious blend is quite simply refreshing and perfect for holiday enjoyment. Get it while you can!

Le Soda gingembre aux canneberges Canada Dry est fait à partir du Soda gingembre Canada Dry rafraîchissant, auquel une succulente saveur de canneberge est ajoutée. Ce délicieux mélange au goût frais est parfait pour les réceptions du temps des fêtes. Profitiez-en tant que vous le pouvez!

You might also like Canada Dry Diet Cranberry Ginger Ale

Refreshing and Light!

I received a coupon from ChickAdvisor to pick up a free case of Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale to try out. The drink was just as I had expected - delicious, refreshing, light and with just the right amount of sweetness. This is a great drink for the holidays or any time of the year. I love my drinks extra cold, so the cranberry ginger ale in a cup with a handful of ice cubes is perfection! I would definitely purchase this drink again and would recommend to family and friends.

Love it

So refreshingly delicious!! Absolutely love it! Prefer over Pepsi. Less calories as well. Delicious by itself. Highly recommended to anyone wanting so fizz and cranberries

Updated On: October 19, 2019

I received a 12 pack to test! And I am so happy I was picked

REFRESHING

I received a 12 pack case to test and I love it! Tastes super freshing and crisp and the cranberry flavour tastes fresh. I love the two flavours individually and really love the combination! Thank you for the chance to review!

Amazing

I would definitely but it again qmazing taste flavor and at a price you can not beat.It mixes well with other drinks to.Cant wait ti open a fresh can.

What a treat!

Canada Dry’s Cranberry Ginger Ale is probably my new favourite soda! It’s so crisp and flavourful. The cranberry flavour is delightful and really adds to the flavour of the ginger ale. I’ll DEFINITELY buy again as it’s very tasty! Not too sweet, just right! I even shared some with my sister and mother, and they both really enjoyed it! Thanks to ChickAdvisor for the opportunity to give this soda a try!

Refreshing and delicious!

I received a free 12 pack to test and I honestly love it! It’s just sweet enough without being overpowering, and as always has the perfect amount of bubbles. We are a ginger ale family when it comes to soft drinks, and Canada Dry is always our #1 choice! I feel confident in letting my kids enjoy a glass with us, and most red dyes will give both me and my oldest headaches, yet with the cranberry ginger ale we have had no issues! The cranberry taste is just right and I don’t get tired of it. I 100% recommend this drink!

À essayer!

Je vous suggère fortement de l’essayer tel quel mais encore plus dans vos cocktails. Ça va faire un malheur durant le temps de fête c’est certain. Le goût est légèrement fruité, ce qui diffère du traditionnel Ginger Ale.

Excellent! 😁

J'ai eu la chance de pouvoir essayer ce produit. Je n'y avais jamais goûté. J'ai beaucoup aimé. Je ne savais pas trop à quoi m'attendre et j'ai été agréablement surprise. Un goût léger et pas trop sucré de canneberges. Un merveilleux mélange. Très bien équilibré. Pétillant mais pas trop. Juste assez. Même mon fils qui n'est pas fan de boissons gazeuses, a adoré celle-ci. J'aime aussi le fait qu'elle ne contient pas stimulant comme la caféine ou autre. Vraiment je le conseille. Très bon et rafraîchissant !

New Brunswick, Canada

A natural combination! Thank you!

I received a coupon to try Canada Dry Cranberry ginger ale for free in exchange for an honest review. I was very excited because I often combine cranberry juice and soda. I liked the packaging of the can, wine colour and rose. At first taste, it was refreshing but also not too sweet. Perfect amount if sweetness, and yes, you taste both the ginger and the cranberry!

This would be perfect in so many scenarios... a light afternoon refreshment, a mixer for a cocktail etc...

I definitely recommend this, and will be buying more. I hope it is available for more than a limited time as advertised on the case packaging.

October 19, 2019

So good even the kids want it.

Im wild about gingerale, its pretty much the only pop we consistently have in the house. So when i was chosen to recieve this sample i was very happy, and after tasting it am just as happy. I love the crisp ginger taste paired with the cranberry sweetness. The colour is nice, deep red but not staining my mouth, and the bubbles are very tight and fizzy. Even my 4 year old was asking for a sip and hes solely a milk and water guy. Will definitely buy.