Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 238 in Soft Drinks

The crisp taste of Canada Dry Ginger Ale paired with a refreshing twist of blackberry. This seasonal blend pairs the sparkling favourite of Canada Dry Ginger Ale with a splash of blackberry flavour.

July 10, 2017

Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale

I am a big fan of the regular gingerale by Canada Dry so naturally when I saw this at the corner store I had to try it. Loved it so much, very yummy light and refreshing! Love the combination of the blackberries with the ginger. I will definitely be buying a case of these for the office and a case for at home too. I highly recommend trying these.

July 10, 2017

Delicious!

I am a fan of Ginger Ale anyways, so this was a nice change. The flavor was great, not too sweet or overpowering. It was refreshing and i will for sure be getting it again.

July 06, 2017

I will be buying this drink again

I read the reviews on here by other women and decided to give this a try. I am so glad I listened to the reviews it is quite refreshing on it's own. It is also quite nice mixed with vodka and ice. I would recommend this drink for something different.

June 24, 2017

Tastes Great!

I'm not much of a pop person but I happen to try one of these from the pop cooler at work as I was curious of the new flavor. Reminded me a lot of the carbonated waters, but I really liked it a lot! Something new & different & tastes fantastic.

May 25, 2017

I love this ginger ale, can't get enough. I do wish that they sold diet, calories are not my friend. It is very refreshing and my whole family loves it. A nice change on a warm Summer evening.

May 25, 2017

a nice light refreshing soda pop
    will be great for a refreshing summer drink or as a mixer
    and it is a quality product made by canada dry
    looking forward to trying some of the other flavors that are available

May 25, 2017

Truly wish this came in a Diet version! I love the berry taste but miss the "aspartame" flavour that diet gives you. Pop is becoming expensive so you must truly love something to pay $7 for a 12

May 25, 2017

Refreshing flavour! I absolutely love this taste! It is a delightful change to regular ginger ale. I noticed this flavour in someone's shopping cart and I had to give it a try.

May 24, 2017

I don't drink much "pop", but this is delicious. A light, delicate blackberry flavour that tastes nice. No artificial flavour to it at all. So fizzy and refreshing. A big fan of these new Canada Dry flavours. Fab for Summer!

May 19, 2017

I have purchased this a number of times. Love it. Great flavour and very refreshing.I have three teenagers and they all loved it too. It was a great mixer with vodka.