Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale Reviews

The crisp taste of Canada Dry Ginger Ale paired with a refreshing twist of blackberry. This seasonal blend pairs the sparkling favourite of Canada Dry Ginger Ale with a splash of blackberry flavour.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

July 10, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

taste amazing

J’ai adoré le goût sucré et rafraîchissant de cette boisson. Je le recommanderai pour une fête d’été prêt du feu ou sur le bord de l’eau. définitivement une boisson d’été! merci pour ce coupon ☺️

July 04, 2019

The most amazing flavour!

When this flavour came out..my grandson loved it. I wrote to canada dry to tell them...but it is so hard to find 😢 my grandson is so sad because he would drink it everyday 😊

July 02, 2019

Awsome Pop

I tried this and it is my favourite pop. I liked it so much that I made sure I stocked up. It is sooo good and flavoirful. I would recommend trying this.

June 11, 2019

Love this flavor!

I love Canada dry in general but the flavor if this one is amazing and it's not too strong, I prefer to drink Canada dry over other soft drinks. Overall this flavour is great and I would recommend it to anyone who hasn't tried it yet!

June 03, 2019

Has the best taste. Not too overpowering and it makes perfect for the hot summer day when it’s cold! It quenches your thirst just perfect and leaves you wanting more

May 26, 2019

Delightful

Amazing soda that I would definitely buy again and again delicious and taste that last. You will not be deceived if you purchase this soda try just one and you are hooked.

May 16, 2019

I probably would not buy this product again.

I found this product too sweet. The flavor is not distinguishable as blackberry.It might be able to be used in a berry punch as a summer drink mixed with some fresh or frozen blueberries or blackberries. It is not as good as the dark gingerale that launched last year.

May 15, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I would buy this product !!!

SOOOOOO Good !!!THe best taste I have ever had in a Ginger Ale !!! I grave Ginger Ale just about every evening so have to make sure we have some on hand !!!!!!!Please send out some coupons for this product and be sure to put it in Sale !!!!

March 28, 2019

So delicious!

This is one of my favourite drinks!!.light and bubbly, it is so refreshing. My only complaint would be is that it doesn't have a diet or sugar free option.

March 26, 2019

Mice flavour

It’s a nice flavour as oppose to regular Canada Dry. It’s definitely a nice change if you want a little extra flavour than the regular Ginger Ale. Worth trying!!