Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale Reviews

The crisp taste of Canada Dry Ginger Ale paired with a refreshing twist of blackberry. This seasonal blend pairs the sparkling favourite of Canada Dry Ginger Ale with a splash of blackberry flavour.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

April 10, 2020

Such great flavour!

When this first came out in my area I was quick to try it. Did not disappoint! My favourite flavour of ginger ale (that is still available)
    Goes great with lemon vodka for a refreshing summertime bevvy!

April 10, 2020

nice

This reminds me of the time I killed god and drank his blood. Ahhh yes the sweet taste still stings my mouth to this day. That was thousands of years ago but i still remember it like it was yesterday mmm mmm mm.

April 07, 2020

Fizzy Treat

This drink is very good when it’s cold. As it warms up I don’t find it to be as tasty. The value was good. The flavour was good. It’s a nice treat to have a beverage with blackberry, which you don’t find often.

April 07, 2020
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

I love the teste of the canada lack BarryGinger ale I will

When I got bottle of canada black Barry ginger ale I was not share that I will like but much to my surprise I enjoy it vary much. Chilled at is realy refreshing.so the next time you are out shoping be shure to pick up a few cases of our Canada Barry Genger Ale. you will not regret trying one of the of meny Ginger Ale
    Jacqueline Lantz

February 27, 2020

Not bad

I found this not bad but not my favourite. I bought it in a set of three flavours. Out of the three, I would probably rank this second. It has the same sort of taste as the regular gingerale, however with a bit of a twist. The taste grows on you as you drink it. Color comparable to grape juice mixed with gingerale, however it does taste like blackberries. Quite refreshing. I would recommend giving it a try. It might surprise you.

October 28, 2019
    Georgia, United States

My favorite

I reluctantly tried this ginger ale, and was sure I would not like it. I have always been a ginger ale consumer. After the first few sips, I wasn't too sure, and did grow to like it. Now I realize that it is my favorite ginger ale and always look for it in the grocery store. On sale of course as the price can be high. It is drier and not as sweet as some of the other flavors I have tried. I don't think it tastes like blackberry in my opinion....just good.

October 02, 2019

I would absolutely buy this again!

Canada Dry is my go to pop, so I was excited to try the new Blackberry flavour. While it is as good as I expected it to be, I did find it a little too sweet for my taste. Still good though, and I definitely would buy it again.

July 10, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

taste amazing

J’ai adoré le goût sucré et rafraîchissant de cette boisson. Je le recommanderai pour une fête d’été prêt du feu ou sur le bord de l’eau. définitivement une boisson d’été! merci pour ce coupon ☺️

July 04, 2019

The most amazing flavour!

When this flavour came out..my grandson loved it. I wrote to canada dry to tell them...but it is so hard to find 😢 my grandson is so sad because he would drink it everyday 😊

July 02, 2019

Awsome Pop

I tried this and it is my favourite pop. I liked it so much that I made sure I stocked up. It is sooo good and flavoirful. I would recommend trying this.