Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 196 in Soft Drinks

The crisp taste of Canada Dry Ginger Ale paired with a refreshing twist of blackberry. This seasonal blend pairs the sparkling favourite of Canada Dry Ginger Ale with a splash of blackberry flavour.

April 26, 2017

It was actually very yummy. I didnt expect is to be as vibrant as it was. It gives a nice twist to the original ginger ale. The flavor multiplies when cold.

April 19, 2017

I love Canada Dry Ginger Ale and when they started adding flavours I was ecstatic. This is my favourite of the flavoured variety besides the Cranberry one, but that only comes out around the holidays. Prices can vary a bit from store to store, but if you find if on sale I strongly suggest giving it a try.

April 18, 2017

I absolutely love this Ginger ale! It's very refreshing and the taste of the blackberry is a wonderful twist. I highly recommend this product! I can't wait to try it this summer maybe with a splash of gin! Yum!

April 15, 2017

I am a fan of Canada Dry's Flavoured ginger ale products, so when I saw they came out with the Blackberry ginger ale I absolutely had to try it! It definitely did not disappoint and was refreshing and delicious. I was skeptical at first if it would meet my expectations, as the cranberry ginger ale is one of my absolute favourite pops out there; but it definitely met and surpassed my expectations. As you would expect you still get the yummy Canada Dry Ginger Ale flavour with a light and crisp blackberry flavour added in. So good on a hot day and isn't too sweet.

April 04, 2017

I wasn't lucky enough to get to try this product through Chickadvisor, but I was really interested in trying it, so I bought it one day when I was grocery shopping. I don't really like soda, or carbonated soft drinks, but this one has become my new favorite. I really don't even like ginger ale at all, but with the blackberry taste, I couldn't even taste it was ginger ale at all. It was so good! I cant wait to have this with a bit of an adult addition in the summer months as a nice treat!

April 04, 2017

I am a huge fan of cranberry ginger ale, so I thought I would give this a whirl. Love, love, love it! The sweetness isn't overwhelming, and the subtle blackberry hits are the perfect compliment to traditional ginger ale!

March 30, 2017

I love the blackberry flavour, it's very refreshing. Superb taste, I highly recommend buying this if you're in the mood to try something different. I purchase a case of these and usually finish drinking it by myself.

March 30, 2017

This pop can be hard to find but it's worth the effort! It's refreshing with a great natural blackberry flavour.

I love ginger ale and blackberries and this combines them perfectly!

March 29, 2017

Clean, crisp flavor and very blackberry taste, very refreshing! I would definitely recommend this product if someone wants to check this flavor of ginger ale.

March 23, 2017

BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS FOREVER LATELY!! Ever since it first came in stores I liked the unique flavour of this. The cranberry version will always be my favourite but this was a nice change! Truely sad I bought a case with a coupon in it for another case and when I went to get one... nowhere to be found... anywhere. Even talked a rep and said it was seasonal and never once saw it around all yr. :(