Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale Reviews

The crisp taste of Canada Dry Ginger Ale paired with a refreshing twist of blackberry. This seasonal blend pairs the sparkling favourite of Canada Dry Ginger Ale with a splash of blackberry flavour.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

November 23, 2020

My favourite

I’ve only been able to find this flavour once but omg it’s my absolute Favourite. Perfectly balanced of sweetness and tartness. I usually find it in 2l bottles but when I can find the cans I always stock up

November 23, 2020

DELISH

If you haven't tried this or the cranberry one you need to try!
    So flavorful not to sweet, if you like the original get your hands on these flavors! You wont be disappointed

October 26, 2020

Love it!!

Love this one, I was only able to find it once but it was just what I was craving. The blackberry adds a bit of sweetness but its still the classic crisp ginger ale I love. Will buy this again when I find it.

October 06, 2020

A fresh take on a classic product

This product really feels like it came at a right time. Canada dry ginger ale has always been a product present in my household and I am happy to say that the same is going to happen with this new blackberry version. It is not too sweet and the flavor isn't overpowering. All in all, a great product.

April 10, 2020

Such great flavour!

When this first came out in my area I was quick to try it. Did not disappoint! My favourite flavour of ginger ale (that is still available)
    Goes great with lemon vodka for a refreshing summertime bevvy!

April 10, 2020

nice

This reminds me of the time I killed god and drank his blood. Ahhh yes the sweet taste still stings my mouth to this day. That was thousands of years ago but i still remember it like it was yesterday mmm mmm mm.

April 07, 2020

Fizzy Treat

This drink is very good when it’s cold. As it warms up I don’t find it to be as tasty. The value was good. The flavour was good. It’s a nice treat to have a beverage with blackberry, which you don’t find often.

April 07, 2020
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

I love the teste of the canada lack BarryGinger ale I will

When I got bottle of canada black Barry ginger ale I was not share that I will like but much to my surprise I enjoy it vary much. Chilled at is realy refreshing.so the next time you are out shoping be shure to pick up a few cases of our Canada Barry Genger Ale. you will not regret trying one of the of meny Ginger Ale
    Jacqueline Lantz

February 27, 2020

Not bad

I found this not bad but not my favourite. I bought it in a set of three flavours. Out of the three, I would probably rank this second. It has the same sort of taste as the regular gingerale, however with a bit of a twist. The taste grows on you as you drink it. Color comparable to grape juice mixed with gingerale, however it does taste like blackberries. Quite refreshing. I would recommend giving it a try. It might surprise you.

October 28, 2019
    Georgia, United States

My favorite

I reluctantly tried this ginger ale, and was sure I would not like it. I have always been a ginger ale consumer. After the first few sips, I wasn't too sure, and did grow to like it. Now I realize that it is my favorite ginger ale and always look for it in the grocery store. On sale of course as the price can be high. It is drier and not as sweet as some of the other flavors I have tried. I don't think it tastes like blackberry in my opinion....just good.