Canada Dry Ginger Ale Reviews

Canada Dry Ginger Ale is full of goodness, it is perfectly blended, refreshingly crisp and brilliantly sparkling. Made with 100 percent natural flavors and real ginger.

October 08, 2019

The Best

Honestly this is the only ginger ale i will drink as it not to strong and not to light . It has good amount of bubbles and is truly refreshing. I love realness to it compared to other brands where they have this chemically taste. Canada dry is my favorite drink to have and i always recommend this over any other brand of gingerale . In fact i refuse to drink any other brand . This product you need to try

My go to Soda!

I don't know there's just something about when you pop that top and hear that Fizzing sound that can make your mouth water. Nothing quenches your thirst like a nice ice cold gingerale, nothing!

Perfect for everything

I but Canada Dry ginger ale all of the time. It’s a great beverage just to drink plain, add some alcohol or to have when you are not feeling well. Has the perfect amount of ginger taste and nice and bubbly.

New Brunswick, Canada

Best Soda!!

This is my number one soda, actually this is the only soda I drink. I always buy the 710ml bottles and one lasts me 2 to 3 days and it never seems to loose its fizz during that time. Would recommend this product to anyone and everyone!

October 03, 2019

Parfait

La seule boisson gazeuse que je bois à l'occasion, tellement bonne et rafraîchissante! J'aime totalement son goût, bien froid, il n'y a rien de mieux

October 02, 2019

great refreshing

Now thats what i call a classic. This is one of my go to soda pops. When im not feeling good i can always count on Canada Dry to be there for me can you say yum!!!

September 13, 2019
    United Kingdom

Great drink

This drink gives a great taste in mouth at first and aftertaste! I prefer this over coke, Pepsi max, 7 up, fanta etc

Love the packaging too. I wish they had it in glass bottles too

September 07, 2019

Ginger Ale not only has a pleasant taste it also settles an

Ever since I was a little girl Canada Dry Ginger Ale has been in our family IAM 64 yrs young and I still use and love Canada Dry Ginger Ale it always settles my tummy when it's upset

September 03, 2019
    Florida, United States

Smooth Taste - I Keep a Stockpile!

This is the only ginger ale I will drink from now on and I have a small stockpile started! The taste is so smooth - the ginger doesn't taste bitter. It's bubbly and is great for those that have an upset stomach.

July 24, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Refreshing

This brand ginger ale is honestly the best because you can actually taste the ginger. Other brands have either too much or not enough.
    Super refreshing on hot days, I always have to have extra in my pantry.