Canada Dry Ginger Ale Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 239 in Soft Drinks

Canada Dry Ginger Ale is full of goodness, it is perfectly blended, refreshingly crisp and brilliantly sparkling. Made with 100 percent natural flavors and real ginger.

July 13, 2017

Our go to pop.

Our family loves Canada Dry ginger ale.

I like it was I am sick with a stomach flu or nausea. Always like to keep hand.

It is nice for mixing drinks.

June 15, 2017

I would buy this product again and again.

Gingerale saved me during my nausea in early pregnancy! I now however, cannot stomach it! I think I just had to much in early pregnancy. Either way it is still one of my favourites pops when I decide to consume it

June 15, 2017

This is the only pop that will never irritate my stomach.

Through having an ulcer pop is something that irritates my stomach a lot. This ginger ale is the only one that settles it and never makes my ulcer flare up. It has a great crisp taste and is refreshing.

Yum

Ginger Ale is the only pop i will drink anymore, crisp refreshing taste. Always my go to when I have an upset stomach, and or after surgery. Love this drink especially in the summer over ice!

June 14, 2017

The only pop i drink!

Canada Dry Ginger Ale is the only pop I will buy or drink as I don't generally like to drink pop! It's my go to when I am nauseous of sick and I find it really works to help your tummy.

June 10, 2017

Canada Dry is my go-to when I'm feeling sick and nauseous.

I've been drinking Canada Dry since I was a kid . If I was sick my mom would leave a can opened to let it go flat and let me drink it to help settle my stomach . It has ginger in the ingredients so that's why it does help .

It's full of flavour and is smooth has a unique flavour . I always have a case of this in my house for the times I get nauseas . I prefer this brand over others and I recommend. A 2litre bottle often goes on sale for $0.99 cents or a case of 12 for 3.49.

June 09, 2017

Canada Dry makes the best Ginger Ale has a nice rich light airy flavor, refreshing, white coloring unlike Dark pops. Healthyish pop with real all natural Ginger. I am a Ginger, make Jokes its Cannibalism. Haha! Works great for upset stomach; with no fizz. Good product.

June 09, 2017

This is my favourite soda it's very light and airy. I love how it has real ginger and helps relax my upset stomach. Let's not forget it's very delicious .

June 09, 2017

J'aime le soda aux gingembre d'une façon irrationnel!

Lorsque j'étais petite et me retrouvait avec des toux lorsque je dormais, mon père concoctait un grog a partir du soda au gingembre, du miel, du jus de citron et une petite rasade de gin. Il me le servait à la grosse cuillère et cela me réconfortais et apaisait ma toux. Aujourd'hui j'en bois et je fais le même grog à mon conjoint.
    J'aime cette boisson gazeuse avec des glaçons elle désaltère et son goût est unique.
    Je vous la recommande et essayer le grog !!!

June 04, 2017

I like the Ginger Ale flavor a lot. Its light color drink (unlike dark cola drinks) and tastes very different from other soft drinks which make it my preferred choice.