Canada Dry Ginger Ale Reviews

Canada Dry Ginger Ale is full of goodness, it is perfectly blended, refreshingly crisp and brilliantly sparkling. Made with 100 percent natural flavors and real ginger.

November 19, 2020

Favourite Drink

Canada Dry is my favourite drink of all time. I always choose this over any other drink. It taste great and goes with everything! And we always some at home.

November 18, 2020

2 thumbs up

I’ve always loved this product and never had anything negative to say about it. I drink it a lot and enjoy it every time. This product will always get my money

November 18, 2020

Only name for Ginger Ale

We buy cans of Canada dry ginger ale quite often. The price is good too. It is a high quality product. I tried many store brands because they were cheaper but never found the taste of Canada dry in any of them.

November 10, 2020

Favourite soft drink

Canada Dry is the best soft drink, it goes back so easy with a great taste! Also a great mix to other drinks as well. 100% a product I will continue to buy over and over !

November 10, 2020

I buy this every week. It's my go-to drink.

I switched to Canada Dry Ginger Ale over a year ago. I have been happy with the refreshing, delicious taste and have no plans on turning away from it.

November 09, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Best ginger ale out there

This is my absolute favourite drink. It’s sweat and perfectly carbonated. I love the smooth flavour and it has a sweet aftertaste.
    I’ve been drinking this ginger ale for over 20 years and there isn’t a ginger ale out there that compares.

November 07, 2020

Love the sweet taste!

This drink tastes sweet to me...which is great because I have a sweet tooth. Goes down smoothly and the flavor is on the higher end of the mild flvor in my opinion. My teenagers loved it and, compared to serving other pop drinks, I would rather them drink this. I will be sure to remember to serve this for parties instead of other pop/over-sugar drinks for future parties/gatherings.

November 05, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Some good sh***

Way better than the other brand.. what even is it called.... oh yea shweeps or whatever it’s called. Yea that stuff ain’t got nothing on my Canada Dry 😎

November 03, 2020

Love this product

I've been trying to minimize the amount of pop I drink, but Canada dry's ginger ale is the only one I can't resist. It's the kind of drink you will be craving for in a hot summer day or after a greasy heavy meal. Will definitely buy it again!

November 02, 2020

Best Gingerale hands down!

I absolutely love Canada Dry Gingerale! I is my favorite soda to drink. the taste of ginger is bold but not too strong. I have been drinking since I was a child.