Canada Dry Ginger Ale Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 196 in Soft Drinks

Canada Dry Ginger Ale is full of goodness, it is perfectly blended, refreshingly crisp and brilliantly sparkling. Made with 100 percent natural flavors and real ginger.

April 27, 2017

There is only one ginger ale that I drink and it is Canada Dry Ginger Ale. It has a crisp taste and is fantastic when you have stomach distress. I suffer from diverticulitus and need all the help I can get. This drink helps my stomach settle after a bout of pain. It also is delicious.

April 27, 2017

I'm not a big soda drinker but Canada Dry Ginger Ale is so refreshing and ginger is good for your digestion. We always keep plenty on hand for when friends drop by.

April 26, 2017

taste great price doesn't taste like tin .............................................................................................................

April 26, 2017

This is a favourite in our household. We always have this on hand when we want something refreshing. It's also wonderful to have when stomach ailments arrive at the houes.

April 25, 2017

When I am sick, my mom still brings me over Ginger Ale, like it will cure everything!
    I grew up on it, as children this was pop that wasn't monitored, we could drink as much when we were sick and now as an adult I still keep a few bottles in the pantry just incase. Have you ever tried it mixed with beer, its quite tasty, I think they call it a Shandy.

I don't have to recommend this, your not a true Canadian unless you have at least tried this at least once in your lifetime! And if you haven't tried it, well your missing out!

April 25, 2017

Love this ginger ale. I have been drinking this brand since childhood. Love the flavour. It's my feel good drink when I am sick. I love it cold, warm, flat or bubbly.

April 21, 2017

Next to Pepsi I love Canada dry great with alcohol,or alone I love this when I'm sick makes my belly feel so good and my throat ,love the bite it has ,alot more fizzy then other light pops ,and it's in a can .Love can pop stays colder longer and the sun doesn't effect the taste I find like it does in bottles

April 15, 2017

canada dry gingerale is a nice refreshing drink when it is cold it is a good mix for punches and for a nice tasting vodka drink good for maranating your meat for bbqing

April 10, 2017

This is my go to ginger ale. It is affordable and has a nice dry flavour. There are more expensive brands that I also enjoy,and that provide a more authentic ginger flavour, but for day to day soda, this one hits the spot!

April 10, 2017

This is a must have for me anytime that I'm sick or have a bad stomach. Growing up we always used this for bad stomachs. It has the best flavour out if any brand of ginger ale.