Canada Dry Ginger Ale Reviews

Canada Dry Ginger Ale is full of goodness, it is perfectly blended, refreshingly crisp and brilliantly sparkling. Made with 100 percent natural flavors and real ginger.

February 13, 2019

Love Canada Dry Gngerale

I drink Gingerale to help with my nausea due to my cronic illnesses. The taste is nice and refreshing and always makes me feel abit better. I recommend Canada Dry Gingerale 100%.

February 07, 2019

Brand Matters

Tried many brands of Ginger Ale - Canada Dry definitely the winner.
    Not too sweet, very refreshing.
    I use this as mix with Rum. Definitely a great combination.

February 03, 2019

This product is great I love it

I but canada dry all the time the taste of it is very good and I enjoy drinkin this over regular old coke. I often actually prefer to use this as a regular drink with dinner although it is a carbinayed beverage I feel it is still great to enjoy with the family

February 02, 2019

Refreshing

I love Canada Dry Gingerale for the longest time. I have it on my parties and even in daily routine. Recently I came to know about the Ginger in it is not real. I am not sure how true this news is but I feel Sad:(

February 02, 2019

The best in ginger ale!

Having had Canada Dry ginger ale for a change in taste from the norm of the common sodas is a refreshing alternative to a nice cold drink with its own goodness.

January 30, 2019

trust worthy

I have always bought Canada Dry the only go to ginger ale. A great mix for after hour cocktails. This is the only pop that i will drink. Love the ginger taste

January 30, 2019

Favourite Gingerale!

I absolutely love Canada Dry gingerale. It tastes great. Not too gingery and just the right amount of carbonation. I have ONLY had Canada Dry Gingerale since I was very young to help when I was sick and still use it and now my kids love it too!!!

Bubbly sweet tangy ginger

I have been a fan of Canada Dry Ginger Ale since I was young girl. My grandpa opened a restaurant and had Canada Dry Ginger Ale. It is refreshing and great if my stomach is upset. I would drink it even when my stomach wasn't upset. I just love the taste of Canada Dry Ginger Ale.

January 10, 2019

More than a refreshing drink

Love the mild flavour of ginger ale. Great for nausea as per the Ginger. I add Ice cold ginger ale to my pie crust and It makes the flakiest pie crust. I don’t add any egg. It’s shortning, flour, salt and ginger ale. Walla!

January 10, 2019

This American girl loves Canada dry!

I so love Canada dry ginger ale..when I was in ICU after a freak blood clot removal surgery they offered me Canada dry and I was like wow this taste amazing..they said it was ok for me to drink so I asked for it with every meal after I got out 7 days later i bought some and drink that and water of course for the next 5 months until I could walk again unassisted I swear it helped me loose weight too just saying.and I didn't mind my kids drinking it either a way better drink then high sugar soft drinks.