7th Heaven Charcoal Peel-Off Mask Reviews

Good - 0

September 16, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Really cool product

This was my first peel off mask & i was impressed. It made me definitely want to invest in more masks. I loved the way this one smelled. It applied easily. It did feel very tight as it dried & it was hard to move my face. It peeled off nicely & didn't hurt too much. My skin did feel very smooth afterward.

July 16, 2019
    United Kingdom

No more pores!

Wow its crazy how much stuff comes off when you peel this mask off! My skin felt so smoothed and normal afterwards. This is definitely a great mask to take a nice long relaxing moment for yourself and be amazed at the results!

May 04, 2019

Loved this mask

My skin feels amazing after using these face masks. It’s left feeling cleansed, nourished and refreshed. They are easy to apply and easy to remove. I have tried a few different masks from this brand and loved them all

February 21, 2019
    New Jersey, United States

Face mask for the win

*Disclaimer: I got this product for free for testing purposes.

I love using the 7th Heaven masks. This one is one of my favorites. It makes my skin feel clean and healthy. It didn't irritate my sensitive skin. It was easy to peel off.

May 27, 2018
    Vermont, United States

I love this face mask!

I love this face mask! It was really easy to apply and very cool feeling. After I peeled it off my skin was left feeling silky smooth! I would recommend this product to all my friends and family!