We bought these at a local retailer and fell in love!
We had a choice of a 3 pack or singles and found the 3 pack had the most value.
As the other reviewer said, these are perfect for your drooly baby. The cotton is soo soft and they are not too thick that they are too hot for our baby.
Our little man is 12 months and still wears these on a daily basis. We now have a dozen or so bibs. They wash extremely well to.
If you have a baby that is a heavy drooler these are a great purchase.
What I like about the product:
1. Canadian company makes these;
2. Two snaps allow for adjustable neck size (our 7 month old is still in the tightest setting);
3. A lot of nice colours and patterns to choose from that range from feminine to masculine to more neutral;
4. The snaps are very secure;
5. The fabric feels so nice (all cotton), is good quality and the bandanas themselves are well-made;
6. Easy care (just put it in the washing machine with the rest of baby's clothes); and,
6. Product has done well at protecting baby's skin (and clothes) from the large amounts of drool (ours is on the high side of moderate drooling).
What I dislike about the product:
1. On the pricier side compared to a regular bib but along the same price as similar products.
Yes, these are pricier than your average bib but these do a great job while remaining fashionable (these are not meant fo be replacements for bibs you use while feeding little one).
These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.