Activia Blueberry

Activia Blueberry Reviews

Ranked #196 out of 318 in Yogurt

March 19, 2017

A classic yogurt flavour but Activia somehow makes it even better! Love the creamy blueberry taste. Even my fiancé is hooked on it! Definitely give it a try as it is worth every penny.

January 06, 2017

Love this! The only brand of yogurt I buy because of the amazing taste and benefits of probiotics! Perfect for the whole family and a great snack! Love that is also very affordable and I know we are getting such a great choice for our snacks and lunches!

May 28, 2016

Of all the flavors I have tried this one tastes the best. I'm not a fan of this brand as I find the yogurt watery and I am left with a bad after taste.

March 31, 2016

I purchase Activia yogurt for my son who needs the extra probiotics due to some issues with digestion. We have tried most of the flavors.

Blueberry got a great flavor and texture and he enjoys them.

March 31, 2016

Creamy and smooth! Flavor is spot on and I can't wait to try other flavors! Highly recommended! I just wish they could come in a larger package than just 4!

March 16, 2016

I love Activia blueberry. I just wish the big tubs would come on sale more often. I find the regular price high. My son also loves the Activia yogurt. I eat it as a snack or in a smoothie.

April 21, 2015

The flavor of this Activia yogurt is so smooth and creamy, it is delicious. The blueberries were ripe and not smashed up little bits. I had whole blueberries and it was delicious.

March 13, 2015

I love this yogurt so much because it's so thick and creamy and the blueberry flavour is just plain awesome! I don't feel guilty eating this yogurt either because it has lots of probiotics in it and that makes me feel great about eating it.

New favorite songs?