Acuvue Oasys Contact Lenses Reviews
#38 in Eye Care

September 01, 2017

Je suis vendu!

Je porte des contactes depuis mes 12 ans ...je n'est 31!! J'en est essayé bcp et c'est ceux que je prefere. Bien entrerenue tu peux les garder 2 semaines pendants de longuesbheures dans la journee...boite de 12 pour 89$
    Il y a aussi un filtre uv et une bonne hydratation. Je recommende fortement cette marque.

February 21, 2017

Love them! They are soft and flexible on my eyes. I can wear them longer than 8 hours and my eyes still don't feel dry. I buy the monthly disposables, and find them still pretty comfortable even when I'm getting close to the end of the month.

2.2/5

September 13, 2016

I found these contact lenses painful and made my eyes feel very dry. I've been wearing contact lenses for years and Acuvue were what I started out with. I, of course tried the Oasys variety when they first came out. I didn't like them @ that point either. I decided to try them one more time. This will be the last time. I just had my eyes checked a month ago, I haven't anything to be concerned about with my eyes. I don't know what all the hype is about these contacts, as if everyone else feels this way, they would all be throwing these contact lenses in the trash bin.

May 27, 2015

Works well, would buy again. Comfortable and affordable.

April 02, 2015

i likes using these when i used to use them. they are a bi weekly lens and worked great. i was happy with this brand!

March 31, 2015

They are really soft and easy to put on îd never had any problem about it !

January 27, 2015

Helps me see perfectly and I am totally dependant on my glasses for sight

September 01, 2014

Love acuvue. I swear by it and recommend it to friends and family.

2.3/5

June 15, 2012

When I first started wearing contacts, I tried out many different brands until I was satisfied with sticking to one brand. Let me tell you, this isn't the brand that convinced me to stick around. While these are comfortable when I initially put them in, I found that my eyes would dry out much too quickly while watching a movie, or staring at a computer screen for long periods i.e my job. This was not good, I bought re-wetting drops and found I was using them more with these contacts then I had with others.

The price for these contacts is very reasonable, and I know many people that use and love these contacts, I am just not one of them. Different contacts work and fit better for different people, I opted to spend more for quality and comfort, because for me these contacts just were not were a dime.

May 21, 2012

when i first switched from wearing my glasses all the time to contacts i was really ify about what to wear and how they would feel but acuve oasys goes in and out super easy and i dont even feel them in there. there a great price, although if your like me and each eye is a different lense your buying 2 different packs so it becomes pricey. but i would recommend it to anyone