Advil Liqui-Gels Reviews

For fast and effective relief of:
  • migraine pain
  • migraine symptoms like sensitivity to light and sound and nausea
  • headache
  • arthritis pain
  • muscle & joint pain

May 01, 2018

Fast releif

I always have Advil laying around the house or even tucked away in my backpack or purse . Mostly I use it for headaches or when I get really bad period cramps. I find that Advil liquid gels are super fast acting and I don’t have to keep taking more all the time . I love getting the jumbo pack at shoppers . I truly recommend !! It’s great to have on you just in case . Always makes me feel better

April 18, 2018

Advil Liquid-Gel

This is literally the only thing that works for me, it works fast and effectively I would reccomend it to anyone as it's affordable,works great and is easier to swallow then the powder pill form.

April 18, 2018

Migraine relief

I frequently get migraines and this is one of my go to pain relievers I use to help manage them. They work fast and don't upset my stomachs like some pain relievers do.

April 13, 2018

my one and only

thank you for always been there when its most needed!! there is no other pill that works on me like you do!! it makes any rainy turn sunny! fast efficient and it works!

April 10, 2018

Bon remède

Produit a toujours avoir des ses tiroirs. Efficace pour moi et toute ma famille. Je les utilise souvent pour mes maux de tête et très efficaces. Facile a avaler et agit rapidement

March 23, 2018

Très bon remede

C'est ce que je prend quand j'ai mal à la tête.

Ca agis deux fois plus vite quand c'est en gel. Moi le trouve

C'est ceux la que je me procure souvent ou la marque maison.

C'est pas difficile à avaler pour ceux qui ont de la misère

March 20, 2018

Pain Relief

I get bad migraines that last days and advil is one of the ways I get through them. The liquid gel is easier on the stomach (since I have a hard time keeping food down during a migraine), so that helps. Nothing like having a stomach ache ontop of the rest.

It helps take the edge off for me, so that I can sleep.

March 13, 2018

Always works for me

I've been using these for my menstrual pain and they have always worked for me. I also have lower back pain from my broken tailbone and they relieve the pain from sitting for hours during he day. Highly recommend.

March 07, 2018

Fast Acting Pain Releift

I don't use any other pain killers, only cause Advil is the one that works on me.

Liquid gels are my favorite! Fast acting! I know that within 15 - 20 minutes I will have relief.

March 07, 2018

Migraine medicine

I started using Advil gels years ago as I suffer with migraines often. Two of these and rest and head ache is gone. I have tried many prescription drugs which where not as effective as Advil!!