Advil Liqui-Gels Reviews

For fast and effective relief of:
  • migraine pain
  • migraine symptoms like sensitivity to light and sound and nausea
  • headache
  • arthritis pain
  • muscle & joint pain

April 10, 2018

Bon remède

Produit a toujours avoir des ses tiroirs. Efficace pour moi et toute ma famille. Je les utilise souvent pour mes maux de tête et très efficaces. Facile a avaler et agit rapidement

March 23, 2018

Très bon remede

C'est ce que je prend quand j'ai mal à la tête.

Ca agis deux fois plus vite quand c'est en gel. Moi le trouve

C'est ceux la que je me procure souvent ou la marque maison.

C'est pas difficile à avaler pour ceux qui ont de la misère

March 20, 2018

Pain Relief

I get bad migraines that last days and advil is one of the ways I get through them. The liquid gel is easier on the stomach (since I have a hard time keeping food down during a migraine), so that helps. Nothing like having a stomach ache ontop of the rest.

It helps take the edge off for me, so that I can sleep.

March 16, 2018

Great pain reliver

This is always my go to product for any type of head ache or pain. We always have it stocked in the house.
    If you watch for sales and coupons it can be an affordable price.

March 13, 2018

Always works for me

I've been using these for my menstrual pain and they have always worked for me. I also have lower back pain from my broken tailbone and they relieve the pain from sitting for hours during he day. Highly recommend.

Fast Acting Pain Releift

I don't use any other pain killers, only cause Advil is the one that works on me.

Liquid gels are my favorite! Fast acting! I know that within 15 - 20 minutes I will have relief.

Migraine medicine

I started using Advil gels years ago as I suffer with migraines often. Two of these and rest and head ache is gone. I have tried many prescription drugs which where not as effective as Advil!!

Have teenagers stock up!

With teenagers in my home a lot of headaches occur in my world. I take two Advil liqui-gels when I feel a headache coming on and very rarely do I end up with a full blown migraine. No other medication I have tried is this effective.

March 07, 2018

Best pain relief when "your friend is in town"

This is literally the only thing that relieves my menstrual pain and headaches. It works fast and effectively, allowing me to go on with my day! I always have Advil liqui gels readily available. They are an absolute life saver.

March 06, 2018

Best cure to Headaches

I often have headaches, and I find it's the only product that really helps to ease my pain. I use 2, sometimes 3 liquid-gels, depending on the severity, but the best to cure headaches before migrains (in my case)