Advil Liqui-Gels Reviews

For fast and effective relief of:
  • migraine pain
  • migraine symptoms like sensitivity to light and sound and nausea
  • headache
  • arthritis pain
  • muscle & joint pain

February 27, 2018

money well spent

A staple in my house. I've tried most brands for headaches and pain and nothing compares. My boyfriend thinks I'm crazy and says no name are just the same... but I swear there's something about Advil liquid gels, fast acting and gives relief so quick. I won't use anything else even though these are on the high end price, its money well spent

February 12, 2018

Best pain relief.

Advil is my go to for pain relief.
    It works fast and works well.
    It's a great product and one that I keep in my house at all times.
    You can almost always get coupons for Advil on the Advil website.
    Win win.

February 08, 2018

Definite a household STAPLE

Approximately 1 1/2 years ago I severely broke my tibia bone and required 3 surgeries. Advil liquid gels were my ABSOLUTE go to during that time especially. It was a staple item in our house...and still remains that way today!!! It works so fast and is so effective!!! Definitely would suggest this product to anyone

January 23, 2018

My best friend

I had four kids and for relief I preferred Advil over Tylenol #3. Works fast and lasts up to four to six hours. It's also my best friend when I have my monthly visitor!

January 22, 2018

Won’t use anything else

What can I say about Advil that hasn’t already been said? I use Advil liquid gels for every kind of pain. Headaches, back pain, menstral cramps etc. The list goes on. I recommend Advil over Tylenol any day. It’s fast acting and effective.

December 06, 2017

Pain Gone almost instantly!

I don't think i will switch back to solid capsules...the liquid just seems to work so muuch faster...who has time to wait to feel better anymore! haha

December 06, 2017

Great pain relief

Provides quick and effective pain relief. Takes about 20 minutes to work and relieves pain better than most others. I use for chronic headaches and would not use another product .

December 03, 2017

Ibuprofen is magic.

I don't get headaches often but when I do advil is my first choice. Advil helps me get rid of headaches fast. It also helps ease tooth pain. Out of all the pain relief products ibuprofen works best for me.

November 10, 2017

Works like a charm

After I gave birth I made more conscious decisions to use less medication. I previously used prescription grade pain relief for my period cramps, but after birth I switched to Advil. It doesn't work as fast - but it is a lot safer and gets the job done. The secret is to take one as soon as you feel a tickle of a period cramp.

November 04, 2017

Perfect for headaches or Migraines I usually get from stress or too much sun with no sunglasses, really helped me when I was pregnant and this all i could take. Easy to swallow gel tablets with no taste or stickiness. Long lasting and I find it works fairly quickly after consuming.