Advil Muscle & Joint Reviews
#134 in Pain Relief

For fast and effective relief of: muscle & joint pain; arthritis pain; backache; headache; menstrual pain; dental pain; and reduction of fever.

July 28, 2017

The best

This is the only pain reliever that will even touch my muscle and back pain. It works within half an hour and lasts almost all day. You almost forget you were in pain in the first place

July 11, 2017

This Works For Me!

Since I had my shoulder surgery 2 years ago, this is all that I use for pain. Since I went back to work I need something that works for me, my job is very physical, sometimes I start my day in pain and need something that is reliable. I only need to take one tablet, they are extra strength. They also work for headaches and back and body aches. I always have the travel size with me at work just in case I need to take one. I highly recommend this it works great!

May 31, 2017

I love these Advil muscle and joint pain killers. They really do a great job at taking pain away quickly, and preventing it from coming back for a good while. They really help my tendonitis. They are easy to swallow and don't have a gross tasting coating on them like other brands. The purple bottle is great to help spot then quickly at the store or in your cabinet.

February 28, 2017

I have just gotten 3 wisdom teeth taken out, and these are the only things that have been helping. With the ibuprofen in them, it's been taking down the swelling, and my pain. Thank you. I am thankful to have pain killers, not like the olden days haha.

November 30, 2016

I like how these provide tremendous relief for my severe menstrual cramps. I discovered these in my moms Medecine cabinet and have been using them ever since. I find they work just as well as my expensive prescription for naproxen. I also suffer from knee pain from a previous running injury and when it is damp out my knee aches like crazy. These do work on the joint pain better than Tylenol. I am not sure why but it does. I will continue to use this as long as I need them.

November 30, 2016

I can't actually tell if it works for muscle and joint pain as the pain I get is pretty erratic, but it still does work for headaches. I haven't really noticed much of a difference in the amount of relief I get in general as compared to regular Advil, but as long as it works for general pain relief I'm okay with that.

September 15, 2016

Advil is my go to for all my aches and pains. Advil Musle and Joint pain works great on my sciatic nerve pain and my knee arthritic pain. Won't be choosing anything else any time soon.

March 26, 2016

my husband had sore shoulders I purchased Advil Joint and Pain for him at our local drug store he took some before going to bed the next day he wasn't as sore he told me that they worked great that he was feeling a bit better

March 02, 2016

I've used these and they were not too bad, not as good as others I use for the pain but will do in a pinch. Not one of the best meds for me but I did give it a try.

March 02, 2016

I find these work really well ,I suffer from inflammation in my knees due to a really bad fall that I never truly recovered from and the advil seems to ease the discomfort and works fairly quick for pain relief .Advil products are inexpensive and can be purchased at any pharmacy