Air Wick Freshmatic Automatic Spray Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 586 in Home Fragrance

Air Wick Freshmatic provides 60 days of spray that neutralizes odours and frgrances your home.It is equipped with 3 settings to adjust the desired fragrance level with up to 2,400 sprays in each refill.

1.5/5

April 24, 2017

THIS PRODUCT WORKS VERY WELL BUT I FOUND THE SCENT TO BE OVER POWERING AND FELT IT IRRITATED MY SINUSES. I DO NOT SUFFER FROM ALLERGIES BUT THIS MADE ME FEEL STUFFED UP.

April 17, 2017

J en ai 4 a la maison, c est tres pratique et tient toujours la maison d une senteur enivrante. Je les preferes de beaucoup a d autre sorte en magasins.

April 07, 2017

These are great. I've been using them for years, and they're all over the house. They come in so many scents it's wonderful.

The only negative things: they are battery operated and I am always having to replace them. Also, because I have so many, I don't always notice when the can is finished so the machine just keeps squirting away wasting batteries. I wish there was a better way to alert you when the spray can is empty or when the batteries die.

At $5 a can, I never pay full price. I buy in bulk and I always use coupons or buy when there is a sale.

But I love all the scents available, and there's always a new one try or the seasonal ones that come up around the holidays.

April 04, 2017

So here is the think with these products... they are refill products so you keep having to buy the can of air freshener. I only use them occasionally and when there are free rebates, i refuse to pay for these anymore as they are over $5 a can, It does last a while and is nice to freshen up the air for guests or after cooking but this is not something I am going to be picking up on the regular to have refilled in my house

March 16, 2017

Love these automatic spray dispensers. So useful, and looks good so fits in with other home decor. Delivers occasional sprays of scent (so many lovely ones to choose from!).

March 08, 2017

garde une bonne arome tout au long de la journee et facile d'utilisation. se camoufle bien dans le decor de la maison peu importe la piece dans laquelle le freshmatic est placé.

February 28, 2017

been using this product for years, and it's all worth it.
    Keeps our bathroom smells so fresh everyday.
    And lasts longer than expected. Highly recommended!

February 15, 2017

I did use one of these and they are very effective but they are run by battereies and it dosen't last very long in automatic machine but the smells are nice

January 25, 2017

Its pricey but it gets the job done. Like how you have the option on the timing, the other little down fall is some smells arent as strong so doesnt last as long as others.

December 23, 2016

This has so far been the only effective air freshner-type product that keeps my home smelling fantastic at all times. I personally find this product so much more aesthetically appealing than other similar products. One would hardly know it was an air freshner if they've never seen it before, which is a huge plus! There are many scents to choose from, so I'm pretty sure there's something for everyone. You can select different degrees of scent depending on your personal preference, and at the lowest setting, a can lasts for about 2 months, give or take.

The only thing that that I "dislike" about this product, is the sound of the spray. I guess it can't be avoided since it is in a spray can form, but almost every single time it sprays, the sound catches me by surprise and it actually makes me jump out of my seat! It's kind of funny, but it isn't subtle, so you can hear it, which I wish wasn't the case, especially when I have guests over.