Air Wick Freshmatic Automatic Spray Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #11 out of 662 in Home Fragrance

Air Wick Freshmatic provides 60 days of spray that neutralizes odours and frgrances your home.It is equipped with 3 settings to adjust the desired fragrance level with up to 2,400 sprays in each refill.

June 21, 2017

Love these

I own a few Air Wick freshmatic automatic sprays . I like that they're timed to spray the scent . It's easy to use . It requires 2 AA batteries . On the back you can choose how often you want it to spray . You have 3 choices. Websaver always has coupons to get air wick products for free. Usually a rebate offer. Checkout 51 always has cash back offers as well . You can find the set for 12.99 at Walmart but they fo on sale often .

June 19, 2017

Great for bathrooms or by litter boxes

I've had this device for a few years now to help out with cat litter smells. It takes two AA batteries and can be hanged up virtually anywhere with a tack. It has a button slider on the side with three different spray timer settings. The device itself isn't that expensive but the sprays are on the pricey side. I typically purchase the mountain fresh scent. When it goes off I can sometimes smell it from another room so it can be pretty strong. I think it does a nice job at keeper the litter area staying fresher so I would recommend giving it a try.

3.2/5

June 15, 2017

Super pratique!!!

Plus besoin de penser à sortir le vaporisateur pour que les pièces de la maison sentent bon. Plus économique et très bonnes fragances aussi! Mes invités trouve toujours que ça sent bon dans la maison et me demande quest-ce qui sent bon comme ça?

May 25, 2017

I really enjoy the automatic spray! It is really nice and effortless on my part. It doesn't use power so it's an amazing deL. It is pretty long lasting and my whole house smells amazing without me doing anything

May 15, 2017

J'utilise que la marque air wick qui fonctionne impeccablement. Je suis fumeur et grâce à leur spray automatique il n'y a pas l'odeur de la cigarette à l'intérieur , c'est parfait.! Plusieurs sortes de senteurs au choix, moi j'adore celle au agrumes.

May 09, 2017

These are great to have when you have goes coming over and want to keep it fresh smelling without having to constantly spray something. There is a dial on the back to control how often it sprays, so it technically controls the scent and battery power as well! Now, I don't use mine 24/7 because if you keep it on all day, it doesn't last for very many days at all. VERY GOOD for once in a while use. The spray smell sticks around for about 15 minutes only so it has to be on full power to really cover those odours. If it was cheaper for the refills like it is for a spray freshner, it would TOTALLY be my go too.

May 05, 2017

My unit came with the mountain breeze fragrance, which is just prefect for the washroom. I keep it off most of the time, so it has lasted for a couple of years without needing a battery change.

May 04, 2017

Just love this product I have one in porch and Everytime someone walks through it sprays I have the sensor one and love it so much ,love the vanilla scent the best ,also had a linen smell in my Landry room it ran it but love his product period !

2.3/5

April 30, 2017

I think this should come in a larger variety of scents. I also find that I am constantly trying to find the right setting, it's either too over powering or not enough, even though there is a few settings. I find that is very frustrating.....besides that if it had more variety of scents I would probably buy it often rather than when it's just on sale

1.5/5

April 24, 2017

THIS PRODUCT WORKS VERY WELL BUT I FOUND THE SCENT TO BE OVER POWERING AND FELT IT IRRITATED MY SINUSES. I DO NOT SUFFER FROM ALLERGIES BUT THIS MADE ME FEEL STUFFED UP.