3.9/5
Aleva bamboo baby diapers Reviews

Good - 0

January 16, 2018

Best disposable diaper ever!

I love these diapers. We tried them recently on my 6 month old at the babytime show and were so impressed with how durable they are. The material they are made of is so strong. They are pricier than other brands but well worth it.

1.8/5

August 03, 2017

Never buy again

Always looking for something new and more effective ( and more healthy) for my kids.
    Bought Aleva Bamboo Baby Diapers size 1 for my baby #3. I like that it chlorine
    Free, hypoallergenic and biodegradable. But that's it. Diapers gets wet inside and outside (!)
    after one pee. Even more - after one hour of wearing this diaper it ripped. Very disappointed and
    never buy it again.

June 14, 2016

I was given these diapers for a baby gifts I wasn't sure what to expect as I'm used to my huggies, but these diapers I rate 5/5 for quality and effectiveness. They are a natural product and considering my baby has very sensitive skin they swaddle her bottom and don't cause her any sensitivity issues.
    I love that they have the wet indicator. As sometimes when the babies are young it's honestly hard to tell.
    The only thing I dislike is that the lining on the diaper sometimes stick so her bottom and I have to peel it off. Not sure why it has happened but that does get annoying
    I'm not sure about the price as it was a gift but I'm sure it's comparable to my typical brand. I would say yes I will buy them again
    In stores I've only seen this brand at the rcss and they can be found online.