Good

All natural advice eye gel Reviews

1 review
Ranked #140 out of 397 in Eye Cream

December 23, 2015

We all know about the age old beauty advice of putting cucumber slices on your eyes to refresh and get rid of dark circles, so I was hoping that this product would work as well, being that it contains cucumber! I had initially planned to use to for a week before posting my review, but I can see a noticeable difference now after three days, so decided to review it now!

This gel smells great, a bit more plantlike but very much like cucumber and the application is super easy! In just three days the skin around my eyes feels fresher and my dark circles seem to have faded. Keep in mind that I'm a really bad sleeper, so usually my dark eye circles get worse as the week goes on.

The second thing I love about this gel is that it feels so cool and refreshing when you apply it. It gives that same wakening up, refreshing feeling to your skin that putting a nice fresh face mask on does. I definitely plan to go back to using this product once I'm done testing a different face cream! Absolutely wonderful product and definitely worth the price!

----------------------------------

KateBaird added a new review for
    Fox Run Cherry Pitter

222josianne added a new review for
    AMERICAN CREW Fiber

KRISTALAM has posted in the forum topic
    Can anyone suggest a good brow gel?

Press on Nails

IPSY

ainsleygoheen added a new review for
    Triscuit Crackers