Allen's Peach Cocktail Reviews

Ranked #197 out of 207 in Juice

July 15, 2017

Refreshing

Super refreshing and sweet juice i love mixing this with sparkling wine!Its not too sweet but super flavourful. I love all the allens juices my favorite is the apple and this peach cocktail.

July 15, 2017

Just Peachy!

This peach juice is one of my top favourites for sure! I love how sweet and peachy it is! It smells so good too just like peaches! I love that I just taste peach and nothing else in this juice even though it says cocktail. It's so inexpensive too, I found them for a dollar at Giant Tiger and bought many too keep in my fridge over the summertime! I would recommend this peach juice from Allen's!

March 13, 2017

This peach juice is the best, i always stock up on this when im at the grocery store
    i love this juice cold, so crisp and delicious, my son loves it as well

January 16, 2017

My husband is a big juice guy - there is ALWAYS a jug or two open in our fridge! This is one of his favorites, and one of mine as well. The price is excellent - around $1 per tetra carton. The peach flavor is very strong and just the right amount of sweet. I like this juice watered down with some ice cubes or blended in a smoothie. The nutritional content is basically zero and the sugar content is ridiculous though so it is an occasional treat for me - the colder, the better! This reminds me of the junky juices of my childhood - the "punches" and the "cocktails" - delicious but best enjoyed in moderation. If you enjoy those sorts of flavors, then you will likely enjoy this peachy treat!

June 06, 2016

I purchase this juice cocktail whenever I'm shopping at Walmart because it's very cheap and I like to have this juice one in a while. It's a very strong peach flavour and I give it to my son on occasion but I water it down first. Overall this is a great juice especially for the price.

2.7/5

June 24, 2015

good taste but not good for you. to much sugar in this for me.

June 21, 2015

Good tasting juice that I like to use mostly for my smoothies and it is very affordable too.

June 21, 2015

This is one of my favourite juices. I find that it is not overly sweet and has a really fresh taste. I like the add it to blended ice to make a slushy.

June 21, 2015

This is really nice and peachy tasting, love this juice.

June 21, 2015

For me personally I do not like to drink #Allen "Peach Cocktail" because it is loaded with sugar and very little real juice. But my family just loves the taste of this juice. So I do buy it on occasion. It is very inexpensive.

What's Your Favorite?