Almay Clear Complexion Liquid Foundation Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #46 out of 732 in Foundation

BlemisHeal Technology™ contains salicylic acid to heal and conceal blemishes for a beautiful, even complexion.

June 21, 2017

Almay Clear Complexion Liquid Foundation

I am not always crazy about Almay products and makeup but this foundation is pretty good. I will say that Almay has a very poor selection when it comes to colors for foundation , if you can manage to find your shade it's worth a try. I tried it because I suffer from acne prone skin and some foundations can make matters worse by clogging my pores or adding too much oil to my face. I found that I liked the consistency of this foundation and you can build up the coverage. it gave my face a dewy, fresh look.

May 16, 2017

This is my favourite liquid foundation! It blends into my skin well and I love that it is compatible with blemish-prone skin. I also like its lightweight feel.

April 17, 2017

Just your standard liquid foundation that doesn't rest too heavily on the face considering it's price point. A lot of drugstore liquid foundations have a tendency to be heavy on the face and can oxidize, but this is light, has amazing coverage, and maintains is colour over the course of the day. The product doesn't create too much oil (hence why it's advertising a clear complexion), and really does help with keeping break-outs to a minimum. Most liquid foundations create pimples in a matter of maybe two hours? This foundation can be left on overnight with almost no problems.
    It also gives a nice sheerness to the face that is wonderful in that it hides blemishes very well, does not just set and become matte on larger blemishes (giving your face that mountain range look), and provides a sheer finish that is definitely distinguishable from an oily complexion.
    Overall, I am in love with this product and I almost never use anything else. The price is great for the quality and size of the product. It blends well and works great with everything that you put on top of it. It covers problem areas quite well (I used to have horrible acne and I swore by this back then as well). 100% recommend this product to anyone looking for an affordable, high-coverage, and exceptional foundation.

February 27, 2017

I have used this foundation for years! I have tried other ones to see how they stand up and bone work with my skin like this one! It helps keep my skin clear and smooth and it lasts all day!

January 12, 2017

I have been using this foundation religiously for almost 3 years now. I have yet to find anything that works better for me face. My skin is fairly clear, I do have some redness, darkness and veins that I like to hide and this foundation hides them perfectly without making my face look cakey. I always use a powder overtop so that I get a full day of coverage.
    It claims to prevent acne as it has a small amount of salicylic acid. I rarely get acne since I've started using it daily and I don't find it dries out my skin either. One time I tried using another brand of foundational and I got way more zits then normal.
    The price:quality is very good, it's roughly $16CAD for a 30ml bottle. I sometimes find it on sale for 30% off at Superstore, which comes to $11-12CAD each, so that's when I stock up.
    Overall, I believe this is one of the best drugstore foundations on the market right now. If you're looking for an affordable, decent quality foundation for your combination or oily skin that will cover your discolourations, prevent acne and last all day, this is the one for you.

December 26, 2016

I use this foundation for big events. It makes my skin look even and matte. I don't need a concealer or
    Illuminator. It goes on best with a beauty blender.

November 29, 2016

Love Almay foundation. It doesn't cake or leave my skin feeling dry. You don't have to use a lot for good coverage and it doesn't cost a lot to buy. Defiantly will continue to buy.

November 29, 2016

I love Almay foundation- it is affordable compared to higher end foundations, and it goes on very smooth. I do not get the cakey effect using this. I have switched to this foundation for every day use!

November 29, 2016

I find that this concealer offers the best coverge for the price point. Its not cakey and when sealed with a powder is a flawless coverage for a drug store brand. I have acne and scaring and think it covers extremely well!

November 28, 2016

I was really exited to buy this foundation but after using it several times I didn't like it.
    It has no coverage as it is very natural on the skin. I had to use a lot of product to get the coverage I wanted. It is a nice foundation but it does not have full coverage at all. I would recommend it if you want to use it more as a BB cream.

EmiliaAnne has posted in the forum topic
    Concealer question

Pucerette added a new review for
    AXE YOU Body Spray