Almay One Coat Get Up & Grow Waterproof Mascara Reviews
Ranked #712 in Mascara

May 28, 2017

I've bought this mascara so many times. It works great, it gives length and volume. It doesn't flake or get messy. I didn't notice my lashes get any longer, I wasn't checking though.

October 20, 2016

I really like the Almay Get Up and Grow mascara! It feels nice and lightweight and does make my lashes visibly longer/fuller. I have pretty short lashes so other mascaras can really coat on a look too heavy - this mascara looks very natural. My only issue is that its waterproof meaning it can be a bit of a pain to get off. I usually get pretty bad raccoon eyes after washing my face.

September 12, 2016

This is my favorite drug store brand! I have straight eyelashes and ALWAYS need an eyelash curler. With this mascara i can get away without one. It lifts my eyelashes, and with two-three coats they look thick and voluminous...almost like magic because mine are the opposite.

March 21, 2016

I recently purchased the Almay One Coat Get up and Grow mascara on a friends recommendation. For years I could only wear mascara for half a day because of an allergy, but i love mascara so I would constantly put myself through the burning eyes on a daily basis, but a friend recommended I try Almay because it boasts being for sensitive eyes.
    I wasn't really impressed at first, the package in the store wasn't clearly labelled what colour it was, I turned it upside down to see that bottom of the container but it was hard to read. I ended up with black brown, which i would normally buy black. When I first opened it, it was somewhat clumpy and didn't glide on my eyes nicely, HOWEVER, it looked great, stayed on all day and didn't burn my eyes at all. So I am overall happy with the product and I use it daily. It stays on through my workouts and a full day of work without spreading down my face or burning my eyes. I will be purchasing it again.

March 10, 2016

I love this mascara, I find it really nourishes my lashes, and over time makes them higher and fuller. I'd have to say this is my favorite mascara I ever tried ...and I've tried MANY!!

2.3/5

January 13, 2016

It was okay when I first bought it and I am normally happy with Almay products but this mascara dried up after about a months use. I use it almost every day however I do believe that it should last longer than that.

July 24, 2015

This is a really good mascara if you are not into clumpy lashes. I love how my lashes are beautifully separated. I purchased the washable kind and I never had an issue of it leaving smudges or residue under my eye. Unfortunately, my daughter got a hold of it and broke my mascara but I intend to purchase another one.

1.8/5

April 12, 2015

Worst Mascara I've ever worn, Always ends up under my eyes within hours

3.2/5

January 04, 2015

Gives you a good, fuller look to your lashes; however, I usually need more than one coat. Can get clumpy if you do multiple coats. Hard to remove.

December 29, 2014

This is a great mascara! It is very thick, and coats lashes very well to add tons of volume. I haven't had any problems with clumping. My only complaint is that I notice black smudges under my eyes a lot when wearing this mascara. Other then that, it's great.