Almond Dream Reviews
#3 in Non-Dairy

Smooth and creamy with a hint of almonds, this great tasting beverage is cholesterol free and low in saturated fat. Enriched with vitamins A, D, B2 and B12 and is an excellent source of calcium.

October 14, 2017

Perfect add for healthy smoothie

I usually buy this product to create healthy smoothies now and then. I love it ! Very healthy and light choice to add instead of milk or yogurt. Plus, it tastes good.

September 30, 2017

tastes great

This product tastes great. it has alot longer shelf life then milk. it can be used in many ways. it is affordable .I will definetly keep buying this almond milk.

August 11, 2017

This is 'Gut-rific!

This helped my gut so much. I didn't feel bloated after drinking it and it's become a staple buy!
    It's smooth and doesn't leave a chalky taste in your mouth.

August 11, 2017

Delicious

Deliciously creamy! Great milk alternative for vegans or anyone trying to eat a little healthier. Really great for smoothies, cereal, cooking or even by itself

May 05, 2017

If you can find this on sale it's great for a substitute. Wasn't sure about trying it but then it came on sale and I tried it. I use it once a day, it keeps a long time in the fridge. Makes cereal yummy:)

February 02, 2017

I love trying different almond milks, and the unsweetened Almond Dream is quite tasty. Use it in my cereal, or make smoothies. Great for people who are lactose-intolerant.

November 30, 2016

Since finding out that I'm lactose intolerant, this stuff has been my saving grace. I love the taste but realize it's not for everyone, however for me it's a god send!

February 14, 2016

J'aime beaucoup ce breuvage aux amandes. Il a un goût doux, il existe en plusieurs saveurs. Je l'emploi seul, dans mes céréales ou avec des fruits frais et du yogourt. C'est un bon substitut pour ceux qui ne peuvent boire la boisson de soya ou même le lait car il est enrichi de vitamines et minéraux.

February 03, 2016

I love this product and almost always make sure that I purchase at least two different flavours each time I go grocery shopping. I love how there are various flavours to choose from so that it appeals to different tastes. As for Almond Dream, I love how smooth it tastes and you can really taste the almond flavour. It's not too sweet and not too plain tasting. It also doesn't leave an aftertaste in your mouth. I also love using this in protein shakes and baking as a replacement for regular milk. Milk tends to give me an upset stomach; But Almond Dream tastes wonderful and is wonderful for my body. I definitely want to try all the different Dream flavours! Highly recommend this beverage!

February 03, 2016

I got to try almond dream as a part of the chickadvisor review club!
    And i have to say i love it! I used it in baking and with my oatmeal and with ceral and smothie! I have been trying to go dairy free i didnt enjoy the soy taste so much i really prefer the almond milk! You can find it in any grocery store and its cheap and taste good!