Always Maxi Overnight Pads with Wings Reviews
Ranked #170 in Feminine Hygiene

May 31, 2017

These pads were great after I had my children and when I had really heavy periods. They are a little bulky and feel funny when you are used to using tampons but aside from that they work great. I had no leaks and they are very absorbant no matter what sleeping position I was in.

May 10, 2017

These are HUGE! These are the best for women who have heavy periods and are afraid of leaks while in bed. Usually I can only lay down on my sides with regular pads, but with these, I am able to lay down on my back and stomach without worrying about leaks!

March 04, 2016

This product works well. No issues with leakage. Will buy again. Nothing fancy, does the job. Have used other brands that didn't provide as much protection. Like that their extra long.

June 15, 2015

This product worked pretty good, although I prefer overnight pads to be longer because I move around a lot.

June 09, 2015

this product works great for me. The wings give added protection I need and the lenght I need for the night.
    I need all the added protection with the overnight pad that I can get and this one does the trick!

June 09, 2015

These are great, I find that having that little bit of extra length puts my mind at ease a little more while I am trying to sleep, they also have wings for added protection, and good absorbency!

June 08, 2015

Great product, added length adds extra protection.

January 11, 2015

I find these work well esp. during the heavy days of my cycle. They are a good size and length. A bonus when they are on sale too.

September 09, 2014

These were awesome after I gave birth. They did a better job than most other brands but didn't feel bulky like the pads the hospital sends you home with.

August 04, 2014

These came so in handy when I had the visit each month also, after my postpartum bleeding (TMI) but it did cover me and I recommend it and actually I just purchased a pack for my labor.