Always Radiant Infinity Pads Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 227 in Feminine Hygiene

Always Radiant Infinity Pads contain Infinicel™, a seamlessly thin material that is 60% more absorbent and more flexible* than another pad you may have tried.

*Always® Infinity Regular with Wings absorbs up to 60% more than Kotex Regular Ultra Thin with Wings

You May Also Like:
Tampax Radiant Pearl Tampons
Always Radiant Incredibly Thin Liners

February 22, 2017

I am literally in love with these pads! I didn't think feminine hygiene products was something I would ever be excited about but these are amazing! The foam texture is phenomenal and so comfortable. Gone are the days of that uncomfortable feeling. I'm in love! Now if they would just come down in price...

February 16, 2017

I got these free to try from crowdtap, they are nice, absorbent, smells nice and come I. Really pretty individually wrapped paper. My only thing with them is that they are more expensive than my usual always pads, so I am sticky to my usual.

February 02, 2017

I absolutely love the floral and vintage design of Always Radiant pads!

100% leak free periods are possible with Always Radiant pads!

FlexFoam absorbs 10X its weight for protection you'll forget is even there!

A pad that's stylish and has a fun design!

Up to 10 hours of worry free leak protection!

They stay in place with wing adhesive!

They are available in regular, heavy, and overnight absorbency!

October 21, 2016

OMG! The material they are using to make this is amazing!!! I usually don't like to spend a lot on pads but I will pay whatever the going rate is for these!

I love the foam texture/feel of the pad and the keep me cool and dry!

September 08, 2016

I have used Always for years and tried these when I couldn't get the regular Always at my loCal Walmart. I got rid of half the first box. I ended up with a horrible rash "down there" after a day of usage. It's the first time I have ever had a problem with an Always product.

September 07, 2016

I am not big on using pads but when I have to these are the only ones I use. I used these after I had both my kids and they are the only ones i could trust not to leak.

August 31, 2016

They are about the same as their competitors but they tend to go on sale a lot more frequently or have deals!!! I boutht mine on sale and they work quite well.

June 17, 2016

Always is a name brand that you always can trust. The infinity pads mold to your body type , There is no leakage when using them . The price is right to whae on sale at walmart

June 17, 2016

Very effective and good quality, of course its always, but the price always deters me from purchasing again. You can find just as good pads for way cheaper. Overall good product maybe just purchase them when they're on sale!

June 17, 2016

Very absorbent and very thin, they are decieving as you think they won't hold as much as they do. I rarely get leaks as its all seamlessly made. A great quality pad. Pricey but all feminine products are.

sally57 added a new review for
    Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

julie920 added a new review for
    Pampers Baby Dry Diapers

anasuhop added a new review for
    Mr. Clean Magic Eraser