Always Radiant Infinity Pads Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 210 in Feminine Hygiene

Always Radiant Infinity Pads contain Infinicel™, a seamlessly thin material that is 60% more absorbent and more flexible* than another pad you may have tried.

*Always® Infinity Regular with Wings absorbs up to 60% more than Kotex Regular Ultra Thin with Wings

You May Also Like:
Tampax Radiant Pearl Tampons
Always Radiant Incredibly Thin Liners

October 21, 2016

OMG! The material they are using to make this is amazing!!! I usually don't like to spend a lot on pads but I will pay whatever the going rate is for these!

I love the foam texture/feel of the pad and the keep me cool and dry!

September 08, 2016

I have used Always for years and tried these when I couldn't get the regular Always at my loCal Walmart. I got rid of half the first box. I ended up with a horrible rash "down there" after a day of usage. It's the first time I have ever had a problem with an Always product.

September 07, 2016

I am not big on using pads but when I have to these are the only ones I use. I used these after I had both my kids and they are the only ones i could trust not to leak.

August 31, 2016

They are about the same as their competitors but they tend to go on sale a lot more frequently or have deals!!! I boutht mine on sale and they work quite well.

June 17, 2016

Always is a name brand that you always can trust. The infinity pads mold to your body type , There is no leakage when using them . The price is right to whae on sale at walmart

June 17, 2016

Very effective and good quality, of course its always, but the price always deters me from purchasing again. You can find just as good pads for way cheaper. Overall good product maybe just purchase them when they're on sale!

June 17, 2016

Very absorbent and very thin, they are decieving as you think they won't hold as much as they do. I rarely get leaks as its all seamlessly made. A great quality pad. Pricey but all feminine products are.

June 14, 2016

These pads have many good qualities and a few not so good ones. What I like is that they are long enough to cover the entire area that needs coverage and they fit in the budget. I like the wrapper - with the little tab it is always easy to find the opening. Another nice thing is the material is soft and flexible enough to let me still walk around my place without it feeling like it's bunching up (like the old two-inch-thick pads would do way back when..) What I am not a fan of is the wings. The material is not the same as the pad and if left on for more than a couple of hours on heavy days, I find it makes things a bit of a mess because nothing seems to absorb into the wings.. I would not recommend these as an overnight pad. Saying all that - because of how comfortable they are- I do recommend these pads to women that are not too active and that change their pad every couple or few hours.

June 05, 2016

A part le cout qui desfois peut etre cher le produit est le meilleur que j'ai acheté jusqu’à présent. il ne ce defait pas il tient bien et convient a mes regles

June 03, 2016

These provide Great protection and are very comfortable to wear. They stick well to panties and don't crumble up or move around. I would definitely buy these again.