Always Radiant Infinity Pads Reviews

Always Radiant Infinity Pads contain Infinicel™, a seamlessly thin material that is 60% more absorbent and more flexible* than another pad you may have tried.

*Always® Infinity Regular with Wings absorbs up to 60% more than Kotex Regular Ultra Thin with Wings

You May Also Like:
Tampax Radiant Pearl Tampons
Always Radiant Incredibly Thin Liners

March 14, 2018

The best brand ever

I love always brand they are so confortable and fit for your body type. I don't have a heavy flow so these are perfect for me, because you can choose with type is good for you.

March 13, 2018

Comforable

This are my go to when I use disposable pads. I like the feel of them and they don't irritate my skin, like regular pads can. They do what they are supposed to and come in a variety of sizes to suit my needs.

March 13, 2018

Very comfortable

Prior to using this product, I would feel very uncomfortable about being on my period and being in public. However, with Always radiant I've never had that problem. Leaking isn't a thing that terrifies me as well.

March 05, 2018

Great performance

I’ve used this brand for many many years and would never Us anything else and this line was an incredible addition to their product offering. Their absorbency and comfort it is just amazing.

February 23, 2018

So comfortable

I love these pads I used to use the same brand but different type. These ones are so comfortable doesn’t feel like your wearing a diaper when walking hearing the plastics making noise.

January 27, 2018

They Work Well but are Perfumey

I usually love Always products and decided to try out these as they were on sale. They work really well, however I find the scent to be too much. I prefer unscented pads and that would be the only reason I wouldn't buy these again.

January 04, 2018

forget about it!

this is the only maxi pad I purchase. I love the material. wings are a must. you can wear this and forget about it. until you actually need to use the bathroom.

December 12, 2017

Amazingly Absorbent

These pads are absolutely amazing. I've been using pads for over 20 years and the Always Radiant Infinity line of products are by far one the best. The are so thin and comfortable to wear that you barely notice they're there. But don't let their size fool you because they are incredibly absorbent and the have a very light, clean smell to offer you even more confidence in their level of protection. I would highly recommend this line of feminine products to anybody that is considering buying pads.

November 25, 2017

They keep you dry!

I love they keep me dry and feeling fresh even with heavy flow. They are also very comfortable and light. I hardly feel it. I buy them consistently. They are a bit pricy but I usually buy them on sale.

October 03, 2017

Best absorbent pads

This is definitely the best pads I’ve ever used. It easily absorbs so you don’t have that icky feeling that there’s something wet down there. I haven’t experienced any leak with this one.