Prestige Item
Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick Reviews

January 12, 2018

anastasia liquid lipstick rio matte

Liquid Lipstick’s ultra-saturated liquid formula delivers an intense amount of matte pigment in a single swipe. Just one application leaves lips with smear-resistant coverage that stays put for hours. A long-lasting, full-coverage matte lipstick in liquid form.

January 12, 2018

Worth Purchasing!

These glide on so easily, have a nice light sweet scent, are opaque, not sticky, and moisturizing. There are a great range of colors! I recently bought these are Marshalls and was super happy to pay only less than half the price. They're so good that I wouldn't mind paying full price for them. Worth purchasing!

November 20, 2017

Top favourite lipstick

The lipstick I have is the Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipstick is Sepia! I find that’s its a great colour for one, very neutral, it is my #1 go to lipstick for any look, application is easy and smooth, even though it’s a liquid lipstick I do find it dries like a matte lipstick but that’s not a bad thing to me because I do love any lipstick that is matte. I did purchase this off of the Anastasia website and paid around $20 plus shipping and handling, so you are better off going into Sephora and getting this if you don’t want to be paying for shipping and handling. And I do recommend this product 100% and I will be buying more in the near future.

P.s. if my face looks off it’s because when I took this photo I had a heat rash.

September 28, 2017

Love this lipstick

This lipstick goes on so we’ll and dries so that you don’t have sticky lips anymore, but still maintain the awesome color. I have it in Crush and it works great for every day wear!

July 14, 2017

Pretty

I bought the Rio lipstick today after trying it a Sephora a few weeks ago. When I tried it at the store it was noon and the lipstick was still perfect til around 10pm. It is a very pigmented lipstick, dries up very fast, perfect matte. The only thing is that my lips did feel a bit dry.

May 11, 2017

I was very excited when the entire Anatasia line launched at my Sephora and I was able to give these a try. Compared to other luxury makeup brands, the price tag isn't that bad either.

The color selection is beautiful. The one that I purchased is "Carina", a beautiful vibrant coral color. I always get compliments about the color. It's a perfect shade for spring and summer.

With that being said, I found the color didn't wear as well as other matte liquid lipsticks I own. I do have dehydrated lips but if I apply a rich balm underneath it's never really a problem. A few hours after wear the lines in my lips were super defined and my lips we're cracking.
    Also, you will have to reapply after eating and drinking as it does fade in the middle.

I would suggest this product to someone who has normal lips (doesn't suffer from dryness) and has time to touch up their lipstick through out the day.

March 19, 2017

I have this lipstick in the shade "Allison". I love the shade and the packaging. The only thing that I do not like about this product is that it somewhat drying, if you do not moisturize before applying the lipstick it will start looking flakey. Otherwise, it is a great product and I recommend that everyone tries it.

February 24, 2017

Le meilleur que j'ai tester jusqu'a present il tien super bien toute la journee reste en place meme apres avoir bu manger et resiste meme au brossage de dent.

January 28, 2017

This is the only lipstick that stays on my lips! It stays on for a few hours and the quality is amazing. This will be the only lipstick that I will use from now on

January 20, 2017

These liquid lipsticks are a little pricey but so worth it!. There is a large range of beautiful pigmented shades. Full coverage and pretty transfer resistant. They are matte and very drying so you need to exfoliate and moisturize those lips!!