Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 1323 in Lipstick

July 14, 2017

Pretty

I bought the Rio lipstick today after trying it a Sephora a few weeks ago. When I tried it at the store it was noon and the lipstick was still perfect til around 10pm. It is a very pigmented lipstick, dries up very fast, perfect matte. The only thing is that my lips did feel a bit dry.

May 11, 2017

I was very excited when the entire Anatasia line launched at my Sephora and I was able to give these a try. Compared to other luxury makeup brands, the price tag isn't that bad either.

The color selection is beautiful. The one that I purchased is "Carina", a beautiful vibrant coral color. I always get compliments about the color. It's a perfect shade for spring and summer.

With that being said, I found the color didn't wear as well as other matte liquid lipsticks I own. I do have dehydrated lips but if I apply a rich balm underneath it's never really a problem. A few hours after wear the lines in my lips were super defined and my lips we're cracking.
    Also, you will have to reapply after eating and drinking as it does fade in the middle.

I would suggest this product to someone who has normal lips (doesn't suffer from dryness) and has time to touch up their lipstick through out the day.

March 19, 2017

I have this lipstick in the shade "Allison". I love the shade and the packaging. The only thing that I do not like about this product is that it somewhat drying, if you do not moisturize before applying the lipstick it will start looking flakey. Otherwise, it is a great product and I recommend that everyone tries it.

February 24, 2017

Le meilleur que j'ai tester jusqu'a present il tien super bien toute la journee reste en place meme apres avoir bu manger et resiste meme au brossage de dent.

January 28, 2017

This is the only lipstick that stays on my lips! It stays on for a few hours and the quality is amazing. This will be the only lipstick that I will use from now on

January 20, 2017

These liquid lipsticks are a little pricey but so worth it!. There is a large range of beautiful pigmented shades. Full coverage and pretty transfer resistant. They are matte and very drying so you need to exfoliate and moisturize those lips!!

January 17, 2017

Picked up my first a couple months ago in the shade Ashton. Such a gorgeous warm toned brown.

Pros:
    - easy to use/apply
    - feels light on the lips (can barely feel it at all honestly)
    - very opaque/pigmented (I only needed 1-2 swipes)
    - long wearing and no feathering (doesn't break down unless of course you're eating oily foods)
    - minimal transfer (don't see it on cups when I'm sipping my tea/coffee)

Cons:
    - you do need to touch this up after eating, I find this to fade from the middle out
    - if you have very dry lips make sure you prep them properly before application

Overall, will repurchase as the pros definitely outweigh the cons and there are so many universally flattering shades for all skin tones. I do want to mention that some shades dry just slightly darker than it may look in case you're purchasing online- do make sure to look up swatches online!

January 13, 2017

This liquid lipstick is amazing for coverage, pigment and application. The liquid lipstick dries down quickly but I find it feels very chalky and drying wen its on the lips. It does last all night long and it kiss proof but only until you get it wet, either by licking your lips or drinking, then it smudges everywhere.

December 09, 2016

This is awesome. Don't remember the name of my shade, but it's almost a nude for me but adds a little shiny and smooth and pretty to my mouth. Smells delish and stays on for hours. Great product

November 24, 2016

I had heard so many people talk about this liquid lipstick and decided to go for it with my Sephora VIB sale discount. I had swatched it before but the colours never really spoke to me but I decided to take a better look since it has such a cult following.

I went for the shade Ashton which is a really beautiful neutral brown with pink undertones. The colour is amazing, I really love it! The formula is quite drying so I recommend wearing a good moisturizing balm underneath, but the staying power is great. It does kind of wear off as you eat and drink but I think that's pretty standard. The price isn't outrageous but there are a lot of way more affordable options out there from the drugstore...I probably wouldn't have picked it up without the discount.

I'd love to try some of the other shades in the future.