Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 1201 in Lipstick

March 19, 2017

I have this lipstick in the shade "Allison". I love the shade and the packaging. The only thing that I do not like about this product is that it somewhat drying, if you do not moisturize before applying the lipstick it will start looking flakey. Otherwise, it is a great product and I recommend that everyone tries it.

February 24, 2017

Le meilleur que j'ai tester jusqu'a present il tien super bien toute la journee reste en place meme apres avoir bu manger et resiste meme au brossage de dent.

January 28, 2017

This is the only lipstick that stays on my lips! It stays on for a few hours and the quality is amazing. This will be the only lipstick that I will use from now on

January 20, 2017

These liquid lipsticks are a little pricey but so worth it!. There is a large range of beautiful pigmented shades. Full coverage and pretty transfer resistant. They are matte and very drying so you need to exfoliate and moisturize those lips!!

January 17, 2017

Picked up my first a couple months ago in the shade Ashton. Such a gorgeous warm toned brown.

Pros:
    - easy to use/apply
    - feels light on the lips (can barely feel it at all honestly)
    - very opaque/pigmented (I only needed 1-2 swipes)
    - long wearing and no feathering (doesn't break down unless of course you're eating oily foods)
    - minimal transfer (don't see it on cups when I'm sipping my tea/coffee)

Cons:
    - you do need to touch this up after eating, I find this to fade from the middle out
    - if you have very dry lips make sure you prep them properly before application

Overall, will repurchase as the pros definitely outweigh the cons and there are so many universally flattering shades for all skin tones. I do want to mention that some shades dry just slightly darker than it may look in case you're purchasing online- do make sure to look up swatches online!

January 13, 2017

This liquid lipstick is amazing for coverage, pigment and application. The liquid lipstick dries down quickly but I find it feels very chalky and drying wen its on the lips. It does last all night long and it kiss proof but only until you get it wet, either by licking your lips or drinking, then it smudges everywhere.

December 09, 2016

This is awesome. Don't remember the name of my shade, but it's almost a nude for me but adds a little shiny and smooth and pretty to my mouth. Smells delish and stays on for hours. Great product

November 24, 2016

I had heard so many people talk about this liquid lipstick and decided to go for it with my Sephora VIB sale discount. I had swatched it before but the colours never really spoke to me but I decided to take a better look since it has such a cult following.

I went for the shade Ashton which is a really beautiful neutral brown with pink undertones. The colour is amazing, I really love it! The formula is quite drying so I recommend wearing a good moisturizing balm underneath, but the staying power is great. It does kind of wear off as you eat and drink but I think that's pretty standard. The price isn't outrageous but there are a lot of way more affordable options out there from the drugstore...I probably wouldn't have picked it up without the discount.

I'd love to try some of the other shades in the future.

October 08, 2016

These liquid lipsticks are really nice. They stay on all day. Definitely worth the price. It is a great matte lipstick to have that won't budge all day!

August 12, 2016

Although paying so much for a lipstick isn't ideal, I absolutely recommend this brand of liquid lipsticks, it is my favourite by far. The formula is super lightweight, so you can barely tell you're wearing anything. The lipstick also lasts a really long time without the need to reapply. I've worn the red (Sarafine) for a night out on the town and after MANY drinks and a full meal, it didn't move at all, and I didn't need to reapply.

jesscap has posted in the forum topic
    Optimum card / carte optimum

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Vim Email!