Prestige Item
Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick Reviews

April 24, 2020

Great liquid lipstick

This is definitely my favourite liquid lipstick. The shade dusty rose is what I use the most. Goes on easy and it is very long lasting! I like how it looks after as well.

March 21, 2020

Best Liquid Lipstick

These are some of the best liquid lipsticks on the market. They last so long, even without primer, and are beautiful shades. I have many, and each of them look great on my fair skin tone. The price is fairly comparable to other liquid lipsticks at $26, so you aren’t really spending anymore on these then you would any other prestige liquid lip. I have also found them on sale at winners in the past, so you may consider checking them out there. Only down side is they can sometimes dry my lips. I often will use a lip balm before applying to get around that.

February 08, 2020

AMAZING

I LVOE THIS BRAND of liquid lipstick. The colour is pigmented, and it drys matte. It can be a tad drying, but it doesn't go ANYWHERE it will last the entire evening. Can also be found at winners which is good as it is expensive.

January 04, 2020

Too drying

This liquid lipstick has a nice range of colours and the formula is pigmented but it's way too drying for me. It accentuates every ripple and crack in my lips and there's a constant tight feeling around your mouth. Im addition, it breaks down easily and crumbles very easily as well.

2.7/5

October 07, 2019

Drying

Let me start by saying I love this brand. I was so excited to try this product. I remember during the time this product came out liquid lipsticks were the trend.

I purchased the colours Veronica and Ashton. Both these colours though beautiful tones were atrocious when I put them on my lips. Within a few minutes of putting it on it started to cling on to every dry patch. The product looked so unflattering on my lips that I literally took it off two minutes into wearing the product.

I was so dissapointed with these products.

September 10, 2019

shade : dusty rose

I really like this lipstick because its a perfect mauve shade, formula is great (matte but not too drying on the lips), lasting power is strong and they have a lot of shades to choose from. The formula is a perfect consistency not too thick or thin which is why i bought few different shades from this line and i absolutely love using them.

August 06, 2019
    Virginia, United States

Disappointing

This Liquid Lipstick comes in amazing shades but it’s super drying and cracks on my lips and does not apply evenly. I wish it would have a smooth even application. I won’t be buying it again and sticking to the brands amazing lip glosses that apply evenly and are highly pigmented and last for hours. Disappointed because I love this brand but it just didn’t work for me.

July 18, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Long wearing!

I have the shades dazed, bittersweet and my favorite one Hudson.
    There are so many beautiful shades to choose from. The formula is amazing, I can eat a burger and drink whatever and it still stays in places. It's so easy to use because it doesnt bleed or smudge.. does get in my teeth tho.
    I tottally recommend these liquid lippies for every woman young or old

June 06, 2019

One of the best

If drag queens use a product it's a good sign! They only use the best makeup because it has to last a whole performance!

This liquid lipstick (I have 2 shades; American Doll and Pure Hollywood) is comfortable and long lasting. Usually long lasting liquid lipsticks leave your lips desert dry. This lipstick leaves them velvety soft.

The colors are also amazing and so kissable!

They're a pricey but so are a lot of great lipsticks.

June 01, 2019

Would 100% buy again!

I got this lipstick as a gift and I absolutely love my gift! This last forever as well as looks amazing and doesn't transfer when I eat or drink!

There are so many shades with this type of formula that there is a colour for everyone!