Prestige Item
Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick Reviews

February 21, 2019

Cute lipstick

I purchased this lipstick when i was vacationing in US since they don't seem to sell them in Canada. It is super cute color and comes in a nice package with gold ring like thing on it.
    It is one of my faves.

February 07, 2019

Favourite lip color - marshmellow

This is one of the best lip glosses I've used! It's one that I continue to go back to regardless of how many high end brands I try. The shade is hard to find.

December 21, 2018

Great lippie

I absolutely love this liquid lippie! Some are saying its too drying but I just use chapstick before and dont have any issues what so ever. The colors are rich and vibrant and will stay on all day! No joke this stuff is amazing!

December 21, 2018

I love this product and how creamy / smooth it is! it’s such long wear too i always eat & drink so much and it stays on ! i definitely would suggest this if you feel like no color suits you because i never thought i could wear lipstick / colored glosses because no colors matched until this one! pretty good priced & it’s by my favorite company 😍😍 you can get it at sephora 💛

1.8/5

August 08, 2018

Dry & disappointing

I was very excited to try the ABH liquid lipsticks, I tried a couple colours including “Rio” (a “Barbie” pink), “Catnip” (a mauve), and “Naked” (very light nude).
    I have to say that I was super disappointed in this product!
    First of all, the price is pretty high (around $35.00CND) m. For this price I was expecting a great Lippie!
    I found the lipstick went on very rough and dry. It did stay on but to the point where I could barely scrub it off when it was clumping unfortunately.
    Their are quite a few different colours but for me there’s many other lipsticks for a lot less that work much better!
    I personally wouldn’t purchase any of their lipstick again.

August 06, 2018

stay all day lipstick

this is my ultimate lipstick, its the perfect matte, stay all day formula. it goes on creamy and soft, and dries soft and matte. this product lasts through the whole day, from foods to drink, it stays on 24 hours.

1.0/5

August 03, 2018

Too drying!!!

I purchased this product because of the reviews and I have a few make up from ABH.. But I am really so disappointed when I tried it it was so drying even if I used lip scrub before I apply it..For me this is a waste of money never again..

July 30, 2018

good stuff

ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS LIQUID LIPSTICK, I absolutely love this lipstick I'm obsessed with this product, I love the texture of it I will definitely recommend this

March 12, 2018

Love this!

ABH liquid lipsticks are my favourite! I absolutely love these liquid lipsticks. These are SO pigmented, one coat and that's all you need. They stay on your lips all day! If you don't apply a little bit of Vaseline or lipgloss underneath before applying these can be a little drying on the lips. Applying some lip gloss over top can also resolve this issue. I've seen 2 different types of applicators so far but one is not necessarily better than the other. These are a little bit pricy but I think that the price is worth it since you need so little product for a single application that it will last you a long time! I think I have about 14 of these, and they have about 50+ shades so you're guaranteed to find a shade you like.

March 06, 2018

Had to stock up on this!

Found this at winners for 10 dollars and had to buy one as I love her brand for being cruelty free and amazing. Brought it home and tried it and honestly could not have believed how great it was. The consistency is completely different from all other liquid lipsticks I have tried. It applies on in a watery consistency and dries to a beautiful matte finish and looks super opaque. Lasts about 6-8 hours without reapplying and does not crumble like other products. Definitely a buy! Went back and bought two more, as it was a steal for 15 dollars less.