Prestige Item
Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette Reviews

March 18, 2021

Great palette with amazing colors

I love the colours in this pallet and you would only change it to make it blend easier. Otherwise it is a perfect pallet and would highly recommend you try this!

March 06, 2021

Not for fair skin tones

This is a beautiful pallet that markets as a cult classic everyday pallet. THe formula blends beautifully and is very pigmented BUT it looks orange on fair skin. I wish it had more cool tones in the pallet. This pallet is a YES for warmer skin tones.

February 14, 2021

Another hit by ABH

I knew that when this palette came out, I had to have it. I'm a big big fan of Anastasia palettes. Ever since I got into makeup, I started collecting them. Just like all the other Anastasia palettes, this palette is stunning. That color story sparks a fire in me...Love 💕

September 09, 2020
    Victoria, Australia

The most versatile palette!

I am obsessed with this palette!! Love this product so much and all the colours in this palette! All of the colours are so pigmented and easily blendable! The only thing is that the cover can get pretty dirty quite easily since it is fabric.

April 29, 2020

Everyday Eyeshadow Palette

This is one of my most used eyeshadow palette's in my entire collection. The shadow colours are warm toned orange brown red toned palette is amazing for everyday makeup wear and the shimmers make for a beautiful blinding highlight. Super soft and buttery shadows and it can make numerous different types of looks!

April 26, 2020

The BEST!

This is the best eyeshadow palette I have used. It has the perfect nude colours ranging from light to dark and from matte to shimmers. The shadows literally blend themselves and this palette has never failed me! I would buy this over and over again

April 21, 2020

One of my favourite eyeshadows

I own every single one of the Anastasia Beverly Hills eyeshadows so I can really speak to the quality of them. This is a warm toned palette that can be used for soft everyday looks but you can also really amp up the sultriness and glam with the deeper shades. My boyfriend always compliments me when I wear the eyeshadows from this palette.

February 25, 2020

Best palette for both glam and everyday looks

Probably one of the best palettes I own (out of 12). Love how it works well with both deeper complexions and lighter complexions. Good range of different textures with matte, shimmer and foil. Pigmentation is amazing and lasts throughout the day without disappearing.

February 24, 2020

My Go To Palette

One of my favourite palettes because it is so versatile. The name "Soft Glam" says it all as you can easily have many day to night looks! The product is very easy to blend and the colours overlap nicely. However, there is some fallout with the shimmer shades, but with a swipe of a brush it is easy to cleanup!

January 07, 2020
    Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom

Beautiful colours!

ABH’s Soft Glam is a staple in my collection. I can see why loads of people use this palette for bridal makeup because the shades are soft and beautiful. They blend with such ease and they do not crease throughout the day, but you do have to use a gentle hand because the shadows are quite powdery. I love that you can easily go from day looks to night looks and I think that it’s perfect to wear in any season.