Prestige Item
Anastasia Beverly Hills Stick Foundation Reviews

May 20, 2019

Nice stick foundation!

Nice stick foundation. Great for travel or for my purse. It is a bit dry to apply but I always use it paired with a primer water spray to add moisture. It blends into the skin to give a nice medium coverage. It is great for everyday use when I am in a rush to leave the house.

January 30, 2019

love this

I love this foundation, it’s a semi matte finish, with buildable coverage. I love this foundation it sinks into the skin flawlessly one thing I will say though is that it manages to crease and crack no matter how many times I set it or I bake for.

January 24, 2019
    Iowa, United States

ABH in a stick

Never thought i would like a stick foundation but i love this one. It is so soft and smooth during application. I mix mine with a liquid foundation and use the stick almost as a highlighter.

January 21, 2019

Love this brand!

This brand won't disappoint. The quality is great and it's cruelty free! The stick surprisingly lasted quite long. The only negative is that you have to have a good primer underneath or it gets a bit cakey after a few hours. Its nice and compact and able to fit in any purse for a quick touch up. Definitely recommend!

November 15, 2017

Amazing for contouring

I bought the yellow and dark brown for contouring and it's amazing. If you love the deep contour look this is an amazing product. Just contour with this and blend with beauty blender and add some bronzer on top. LOOKS FREAKIN GORGOUS!

July 10, 2017

Great quality stick foundation, good coverage + wear!

I have been using this foundation for about 6 months now and every time I use it i am always pleased with the results.
    Firstly, it lasts all day while not get gross and greasy by the end of the day, my skin can get some what oily by the middle of the day. But with this foundation i can wear it even WITHOUT a powder on top and the foundation generally stays all day (still getting a little oily but SIGNIFICANTLY better then must other foundations).
    Also, the price is not that expensive compared to other high end beauty brands, but the downfall is that it does come with less product then the average liquid foundation. But it works out since the price is lower.
    This product also comes in contour colours!!! I LOVE using stick/cream concealer contour and since this foundation comes in contour colours i am excited to try all their contour shades out!
    The formula of this product is great, it lasts all day with still having a nice texture. The foundation is not too matte but not dewy, giving it a GREAT NATURAL texture and it hold throughout the entire day. The formula is also very bendable, i either use my beauty sponge or stippling brush and i always get a great flawless look. The foundation is a medium to thick coverage foundation, it is great for covering up acne/redness etc.