Andalou naturals 1000 roses cleanser Reviews

Ranked #326 out of 1083 in Facial Cleansers

May 11, 2017

As other reviewers have said, the scent is amazing. It is not that great at taking makeup off, but it leaves my skin feeling nice and soft and not dry or greasy. I find the product comes out of the nozzle more as a liquid sometimes rather than a foam, but that might just be the nozzle I got.

April 03, 2017

I love the smell of this cleanser and I do find it very effective for my sensitive skin and it never leaves my skin red or irritated. However I do find that sometimes it doesn't take all of my makeup off effectively. Overall I so still love the product and have just learned to wash it twice if I have a lot of makeup on.

September 26, 2016

I love the way this product smells. Gentle on my skin. I do find that my skin feels a little dry afterwards compared to a cleansing milk, but a great product nonetheless! I love how natural this product is and it is so affordable!

September 04, 2016

The price is nice, and this cleanser feels alright. It makes your skin feeling nice and soft after, however, I don't like it because it makes your skin feeling really greasy and i get huge break outs. I guess it's good for dry, flaking skin. Definitely not for me, as I already have oily skin.

February 05, 2016

This product is so gentle on my sensitive skin that I let my daughter use the product as well. You can feel your skin is clean after using this cleanser and it is non-greasy.