Andalou naturals 1000 Roses floral toner Reviews
#76 in Toner

July 25, 2017

Great for sensitive, dry, or dehydrated skin

I love almost all of Andalou's products. As someone who is firmly against putting any stripping ingredients on my skin (alcohol, etc...) this is a great toner! It has a gorgeous scent (natural, and doesn't aggravate my sensitive skin) and leaves my skin hydrated. I currently am testing out the "Quenching" toner to see if it offers even more hydration than this one. However, I could see myself purchasing this again in the future.

July 15, 2016

This is a beautiful natural product at a great price-point. Andalou Naturals never ceases to impress me with quality ingredients and beautiful product formulations that don't break the bank. 1000 Roses floral toner is a light, hydrating facial toner that is lightly scented with rose. I use to underneath facial oils, as a midday spritz or to activate or reactivate clay based face masks.

Overall, a winning product from a winning company! Thanks Andalou, for making natural products accessible to the masses! I love that I can pick this up at my grocery store :)

February 05, 2016

Andalou products are all natural and make my face feel very clean. They are so gentle on my sensitive skin that my daughter uses them as well and I feel confident about her using them because they are a safe product.

January 14, 2016

This can be bought at any natural food market or beauty store
    It's a gorgeous rose water that is hydrating and smells divine
    It's very inexpensive and really adds a lot of moisture to the skin