Angel: The Complete Series Collector's Edition Season 1-5

Angel: The Complete Series Collector's Edition Season 1-5 Reviews

4.9/5
Ranked #977 out of 1013 in DVD

April 13, 2015

I have the complete Angel series and there's no doubt that it's a cult classic. I love the characters and the last season is definitely my favourite. I liked seeing Angel's progression through each season. There's quite a few filler episodes, but I suppose you come to expect that from a long running TV series. A very good vampire series, and I highly recommend checking it out.

March 11, 2015

I absolutely loved this show. I was so sad to hear that it wouldn't be back for another season. David Boreanaz was fantastic as Angel/Angelus. So many interesting storylines and characters were developed on this show. I love the Buffy/Angel crossovers. Joss Whedon at his best. When I watched this show I got lost in the storyline and forgot where I was. I always wanted to be part "Angel Investigations". A great series well worth watching.

October 28, 2009

OMG I was so glad when they put the series on dvd I have enjoyed ths show along with Buffy. If you enjoy twilight this is a must have. Fantastic spin off of buffy that deals with vampires, demons and things that go bump in the night (which includes lawyers)

May 12, 2009

I managed to get this series during a super one-day sale, hence the awesomeness of the price. I had never seen the series, but was a Buffy fan, so took a chance. It was WELL worth it. The box itself is a nice portable size, good design, and comes with a letter from Joss Whedon. The show was incredibly entertaining. Especially the final season, which made up for some of the weaknesses of season 4.

sweet_sara added a new review for
    Homemade Cinnamon Rolls

Ptite_Ge added a new review for
    Staedtler Pencils

sweet_sara added a new review for
    krispy kreme

Marta13 added a new review for
    Roots Lunch Bag

Lexus36 added a new review for
    Rubbermaid LunchBlox

gotmills added a new review for
    Reitman's Pants