Mrs. Doubtfire (1993) Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 1013 in DVD

June 12, 2017

This movie is a childhood classic. I can watch it over and over again and not get bored. The movie is hilarious and heartwarming. Robin Williams does a great job portraying Mrs. Doubtfire, an older woman who is hired to take care of the kids. This is a movie the whole family can enjoy.

May 29, 2017

Mrs Doubtfire. What can I say about this movie except for the fact that it's a classic. One of my favourite Robin Williams(R.I.P.) movie. I could watch this movie over and over again and NEVER get tired of it. The storyline is great, especially for children that can relate to parents that are getting a divorce. It's a great comedy for just one of those days, and I love that it was made back in the days so it brings back old memories.

May 29, 2017

Mrs. Doubtfire is a timeless classic! Robin Williams plays this role like no one else can. His portrayal of an older lady is both convincing and comical. It's just a great family movie for everyone to enjoy and have some laughs! Will miss Robin Williams....RIP

May 23, 2017

This is definitley one of my favourite Robin Williams movies. Its so funny and can still make me laugh no matter how many times I've seen it. The storyline is very sweet and heartwarming.

April 14, 2017

This movie is here to stay. It's funny, it's fun to watch and it's entertaining. I loved watching his as a child and I still love watching it to this day!

March 04, 2017

Un classique de jeunesse ce film ! Robin Williams était tellement drôle dans ses rôles ! C'est un film à voir, autant pour les enfants que pour les adultes ! rire garantie !

March 02, 2017

A childhood classic that can stand the test of time!

Robin Williams is AMAZING in this movie which in the end is all about family and love.

The character or Mrs.Doubtfire is filled with so many quirks that we tend to fall in love with her :)

I would truly recommend to anyone who hasnt seen this movie to do so!

January 20, 2017

This movie is an absolute classic! So many hilarious scenes! I have lost count of how many times I have watched it. Robin Williams played such a versatile role in this movie just as he always did.

January 11, 2017

This is one of my go to movies on a lazy Sunday - Loved this movie when it first came out and still love it today. Robin Williams is amazing in his role of Mrs. Doubtfire and this is a movie that the whole family can enjoy over and over!

January 09, 2017

This was one of my favourite movies as a kid, and still is. I have watched it so many times and it never gets old. Robin Williams can do no wrong in acting (RIP) and this movie is a classic. Great for all ages