The Blindside Reviews
#3 in DVD

September 17, 2018

Amazing movie! A must see this is

This is an amazing movie. A must see for anyone and everyone. It touches your heart and inspires. I cant watch it enough. Its amazing and very well done!

April 27, 2018

Such a good story

This movie is definitely a must see for everyone. It tells a really good, heartwarming story, and keeps you hooked throughout the movie.
    Great actors, great acting. Would recommend.

April 27, 2018

Life Lessons

Based on a book by author Michael Lewis, this movie was brought to life by John Lee in 2009. Sandra Bullock plays a mother role, to an orphan Michael Oher. A true classic film, without giving too much away, it's truly one you need to see for yourself. Have the Kleenex handy.

March 11, 2018

Blindside

Fantastic movie! The story was very well told with fantastic actors and actresses. Sandra Bullock is an amazing actress and did a fantastic job in this movie showing how This Boy's Life changed so much by getting some help

January 24, 2018

Yah

I just saw this movie a few days ago, and it was just amazing. I love that it's based on a true story. I love how the characters really were amazing. The actors did a great job. The storyline keeps you wanting to see more. I honestly wish that there was a continuation of this movie because I want to see what else he went through in life. It gives people hope and not to give up. It's a great movie. I haven't purchased it yet to add to my collection, but I sure will. Absolutely beautiful movie.

January 16, 2018

Must see

This movie is just special. I have seen it so many times already and yet every few months I get it in my head and I have to watch it again. The story is just so sweet and amazing.

September 25, 2017

Pulls on the heart strings

The blind side is one of those movies that will last a lifetime. This will become a class in the future because of the beautiful messages that are intertwined in this beautiful story. This movies shows you that love is so much more than skin and outer appearances. This movie shares the message that if you have a strong heart, a good support team, and the determination you can do anything. Follow your heart and watch this movie. You wont regret and you'll fall in love with an amazing cast and story.

September 25, 2017

Good movie

I really liked watching this movie, I liked how it was based on a true story and how that family took that guy into their home and helped him feel better about his life and helped him go to college and helped him become a professional football player. Very good movie to watch! I liked the movie soo much after watching it I bought it on DVD after it came out on video.

May 29, 2017

The Blind Side is a fantastic movie! You can't go wrong with Sandra Bullock she's an amazing actress! It has such a heart warming story line that keeps you interested from beginning to end. It's a true story of a family that opens their home and heart to a stranger and because of them he turned his life into a success! I can watch it over and over!

May 25, 2017

I have watched this movie countless times and I never get tired of it. I love the fact that it is such a heartwarming story, made better by the fact that it is based on a true story. Sandra Bullock does a phenomenal job in the movie; I cannot imagine a more suited actress playing Leigh Anne. I like how you get to see the relationship development in a raw way between Mike and Leigh Anne's children, who become like his siblings. Great movie for the whole family.