The Blindside Reviews
#3 in DVD

January 16, 2018

Must see

This movie is just special. I have seen it so many times already and yet every few months I get it in my head and I have to watch it again. The story is just so sweet and amazing.

September 25, 2017

Pulls on the heart strings

The blind side is one of those movies that will last a lifetime. This will become a class in the future because of the beautiful messages that are intertwined in this beautiful story. This movies shows you that love is so much more than skin and outer appearances. This movie shares the message that if you have a strong heart, a good support team, and the determination you can do anything. Follow your heart and watch this movie. You wont regret and you'll fall in love with an amazing cast and story.

September 25, 2017

Good movie

I really liked watching this movie, I liked how it was based on a true story and how that family took that guy into their home and helped him feel better about his life and helped him go to college and helped him become a professional football player. Very good movie to watch! I liked the movie soo much after watching it I bought it on DVD after it came out on video.

May 29, 2017

The Blind Side is a fantastic movie! You can't go wrong with Sandra Bullock she's an amazing actress! It has such a heart warming story line that keeps you interested from beginning to end. It's a true story of a family that opens their home and heart to a stranger and because of them he turned his life into a success! I can watch it over and over!

May 25, 2017

I have watched this movie countless times and I never get tired of it. I love the fact that it is such a heartwarming story, made better by the fact that it is based on a true story. Sandra Bullock does a phenomenal job in the movie; I cannot imagine a more suited actress playing Leigh Anne. I like how you get to see the relationship development in a raw way between Mike and Leigh Anne's children, who become like his siblings. Great movie for the whole family.

May 25, 2017

Sandra Bullock was great in this movie. I love the fact that this movie is based on a true story. It is such a sad story but the ending is so happy and emotional. I really enjoyed this movie. I would highly recommend it.

May 23, 2017

This is a beautiful movie, and even better because its based on a true story. Sandra Bullock is excellent in this movie. This is a great movie about family and acceptance and working hard. I love it.

March 09, 2017

This movie always hits me right in the heart no matter how many times i've watched it ! I love Sandra Bullock, and she is amazing in this movie. There is so much emotion, and love in this film. It's one of those feel good family movies, that you never get sick of.

March 04, 2017

Wow ! ce film c'est tellement l'un des meilleurs que j'ai vue ! ça démontre que peux importe d'ou tu viens, les talents ce trouve n'importe ou ! J'ai adoré ! de plus, c'est très émouvant !!

March 02, 2017

Sandra Bullock and Tim Mcgraw are absolutely amazing in this movie !

A true story about seeing the hope and potential in someone when no one else really does, I love this movie!

Growing up in a place where football isnt a way of life but hockey is I can truly see how important and amazing thing they did was !

I would recommend this movie to anyone who is wanting to shed a few tears :P