Frozen, the Disney Movie Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 1013 in DVD

July 24, 2017

Great for the whole family!

This is one of my families favourite movies! It has a great story line, interesting characters and the soundtrack is so good!! We have watched it a million times and still haven't gotten sick of it

July 24, 2017

Cute movie for kids and adults!

A lot of kids are super obsessed with this movie! I can totally understand why. I am not a child anymore but I really enjoyed this movie. It is really cute and the plot and storyline is very heartwarming and easy to follow. I feel like they did a very good job at developing the characters and making the main characters very likeable.

I like how the movies goes through different life problems and shows that no one has the perfect life. It is good for kids to see that even their favourite princesses struggle at times. The animation was very well done and there was a good amount of colour and visuals.

You can find this for a good price at Walmart! I would recommend buying it and watching it. It is a movie that is good for the whole family.

June 01, 2017

A wonderful tale between two sisters~

I couldn't say how many times I've watched Frozen, or listened to "Let It Go", for that matter ahaha~ Oh, but I am obsessed with the song in Japanese ;)

2.7/5

May 29, 2017

I would recommend this movie because of the storyline of the love the 2 sisters had. But I personally found there was to many songs. For me the some of the songs would get stuck in my head as one of those annoying songs. I love Disney Movies, but this one was just one that I was good enough with watching just once. I'm sorry to all the Frozen fans, but it just wasn't a fan fav for me.

May 29, 2017

Frozen is probably one of the best Disney movies ever! It captures not only kids but adults too! Great story line, some very heart warming parts and some humour as well! Great music too! Just an all around entertaining movie.

May 25, 2017

I have a daughter so I have watch all the disney princesses movies and Frozen is one of my favourites , love the music, all the songs is such a great and cute movie and the sisterly love is shown as well

May 23, 2017

I never really understood all the hype behind this movie, the only thing that made it worth while in my opioin was Olaf ! The songs were very annoying and constantly get stuck in your head, and I also don't like how it portrayed Anna as being so easy to get, all of the others Disney princess totally would have saw evil Hans coming. Lol.

May 23, 2017

I love this movie so much! The storyline is beautiful and is a great story showing the relationship between siblings. The music is beautiful and the soundtrack is great! There's great funny moments too. A great movie for the whole family!

May 18, 2017

j'adore ce film pour enfant. Il est très divertissant et en plus de cela je trouve qu'il est très différent des autres films. Pour une fois la fille ne dépend pas de l'homme. De plus les chansons sont très accrocheuses.

May 10, 2017

I love this movie :) I honestly don't mind when the kids play it on repeat all day hahaha
    Kids love it, I love it
    Everybody wins :)
    And demi lovato is awesome and let it go is one of my favourite songs :)
    I honestly can't wait for the second one lol

What's Your Favorite?