Frozen, the Disney Movie Reviews
#1 in DVD

January 21, 2019

My 2yr old LOVES Frozen!

I bought a 3D Blue Ray copy of Frozen. My 2 year old daughter loves this movie!! She hasn't watched the 3D version yet, lol, just the 2D version. Can't trust her wearing the 3D glasses yet, lol. This is a very cute movie and has funny parts throughout.

December 30, 2018

Great

If you enjoy a movie that has a lot of singing that you can sing along too. then this movie is for you. one of my daughters favarite movies of all time.

September 26, 2018

Great family movie

My kids loves this movie so much so that I have to play it over and over again. I’d recommend it, everyone should watch this movie. It does have some funny scenes and it’s great for all ages.

September 20, 2018

My Daughters Favorite Movie!

We have watched this alot in my house because my daughter ABSOLUTELY loves it! It's such a cute movie... & who doesn't love a good Disney Movie Night with the kids?

July 19, 2018

grand daughter love it

My grand daughter loves this movie, she keeps asking for it and its always on in the vehicle. i would recomment it to family and friends. i really hope that there will be a second part to it.

June 19, 2018

love the movie, wouldnt pay

I wouldnt buy the DVD because no one needs to buy DVDs anymore, itll be online for free somewhere. Love the movie though, very excited for the second.

June 01, 2018

Great for Everyone

This is a great movie for all. I think there's a lot that can be learned from this movie. Lessons that translated children to teenagers and even two adults. And the quality is great which is also helpful.

June 01, 2018

très bien

Malgré le fait que je n'aime pas particulièrement les disney je trouve que ce film, et notamment sa princesse (Elsa) change des princesses qui cherchent absolument leur prince charmant. Je ne recommande qu'aux enfants ne connaissant pas encore la chanson :P

April 25, 2018

Been singing the songs forever

This movie is definitely a memorable one, and great for all ages. It is funny yet cute at the same time, and the story line is easy to follow but not boring. I enjoy watching this movie and could watch it over and over again. It has easy to sing along songs, and the characters are ones you could relate to.

April 24, 2018

for every little girl

this is one of my kids favorite movie because they show how much brothers n sisters are suspose to love one another how far a length they will take 2-