Frozen, the Disney Movie Reviews
#1 in DVD

September 26, 2018

Great family movie

My kids loves this movie so much so that I have to play it over and over again. I’d recommend it, everyone should watch this movie. It does have some funny scenes and it’s great for all ages.

September 20, 2018

My Daughters Favorite Movie!

We have watched this alot in my house because my daughter ABSOLUTELY loves it! It's such a cute movie... & who doesn't love a good Disney Movie Night with the kids?

July 19, 2018

grand daughter love it

My grand daughter loves this movie, she keeps asking for it and its always on in the vehicle. i would recomment it to family and friends. i really hope that there will be a second part to it.

June 19, 2018

love the movie, wouldnt pay

I wouldnt buy the DVD because no one needs to buy DVDs anymore, itll be online for free somewhere. Love the movie though, very excited for the second.

June 01, 2018

Great for Everyone

This is a great movie for all. I think there's a lot that can be learned from this movie. Lessons that translated children to teenagers and even two adults. And the quality is great which is also helpful.

June 01, 2018

très bien

Malgré le fait que je n'aime pas particulièrement les disney je trouve que ce film, et notamment sa princesse (Elsa) change des princesses qui cherchent absolument leur prince charmant. Je ne recommande qu'aux enfants ne connaissant pas encore la chanson :P

April 25, 2018

Been singing the songs forever

This movie is definitely a memorable one, and great for all ages. It is funny yet cute at the same time, and the story line is easy to follow but not boring. I enjoy watching this movie and could watch it over and over again. It has easy to sing along songs, and the characters are ones you could relate to.

April 24, 2018

for every little girl

this is one of my kids favorite movie because they show how much brothers n sisters are suspose to love one another how far a length they will take 2-

April 05, 2018

frozen

This is a great family movie. The kids and I enjoyed watching anna and elsa. This story is nicely laid out , the music is great and the characters are all played nicely. If you have small kids I would def recommend they watch this.

January 13, 2018

My 3 kids are obsessed with this movie!!!

My 3 kids, 6yr old boy and 3&1;yr old girls absolutely love this movie. And well so do I. It is one movie, i dont mind listening to when the kids want to watch it more than once. We can admit to watching this movie 20+ times. It captures a magical twist musical with a very powerful story line. The singing is beautiful. My kids love singing along. I would recommend this movie to anyone and everyone who has a child or still is a child at heart when it comes to disney movies. :)