Netflix Reviews
#2 in Misc

With more than 27 million streaming members in the United States, Canada, Latin America, the United Kingdom and Ireland, Netflix, Inc. is the world's leading internet subscription service for enjoying movies and TV programs.

LOVE IT

I love netflix so much. We don't even have cable anymore, as a majority of shows are available on Netflix.
    For the price as well, you can't go wrong !

Can't beat the price

We got rid of our cable long ago. It was too expensive with reruns and not much to watch. Netflix has a variety to watch for everyone. Their is always something to watch. The price you can't beat! Better than cable.

We have two screens we can watch it on. Its always on in our house. They are always adding more constantly. You can try it free for a month also. They also have different options for how many screens you want at reasonable prices.

We each have our own profile where it will also suggest movies or tv shows that match what we ate watching.

1.8/5

December 14, 2018

Bon mais pas magnifique...

Bonjour/Bonsoir,

Aujourd'hui je vais vous parler de "Netflix", cet outil pour regarder des films ou séries.

Merci a mon ami Gerard qui me l'as fait tester ! ;)

Alors ! Pour commencer ca prend beaucoup d'énergie/batterie/électricité.

De deux, il y as pas toutes les langues dans les soutires.

De trois, je vous rappelle que c'est mon ami qui me la montrer car j'ai pas les sous de faire ceci.

En gros ! C'est la catastrophe !

Merci,
    wyslijp16

December 06, 2018

no cable

we love netflix! we terminated our cable tv and just stayed with netflix. my son loves it as he can watch paw patrol there. there are also a lot of educational series there as well!!:)

October 03, 2018

Better than cable

The old platform was better with ratings rather than a thumbs up or down which doesn't help anyone. There is a wide variety of shows and movies plus a ton of Netflix originals which are fantastic. You cant beat the price.

Streaming video app

There are a lot of tv shows and movies and documentaries on this app that you can stream for a low price as many times as you want. Some of them a really good. The only thing that I don’t like about the app is that you can’t share passwords and you can’t watch it on 2 different TVs

2.0/5

Better than Hulu at least

Well Netflix is better than Hulu at least but that's probably where it stops. Netflix always raises there prices which I don't like. I use to be on a 4 screen plain they changed the price from $8 to like $20 for 4 screens. So I went the 1 screen for my $8 but what I hate is my kids also look at Netflix occasionally so sometimes if both my kids watch on two different TV's Netflix changes me $10 just like that I can't put like a block on it or anything I don't get a warning at all I just get a email talking about we charged you $10. They don't even add movies or shows that often.

Love it

I have the streaming and DVD. I love family movies nights so it comes in handy. We are currently working our way through the harry potter movies on DVD.

September 17, 2018

Not as good as it once was

I used to love netflix but now I just only like it rather than lo e it. I feel the options of movie content is not as good as it once was. They used.to offer a lot more favorable no idea and shows than they do now. Now it is mostly netflix.original movies and shows and a lot of them lack in intefest. my kids don't ask for Netflix as much as they used to. it seems most of their favorite movies and shows have been removed

September 17, 2018

Constantly adding content

Netflix is a must have in our family. We have a toddler who absolutely loves some of the kids shows also, they add disney movies from time to time which makes it great for family movie nights. They also add lots of recent TV shows in a timely manner which makes it great for me & my husband.