Netflix Reviews
#2 in Misc

With more than 27 million streaming members in the United States, Canada, Latin America, the United Kingdom and Ireland, Netflix, Inc. is the world's leading internet subscription service for enjoying movies and TV programs.

January 20, 2020

Netflix

Netflix is amazing and has a great value! so many movies. 100% worth every penny!! Netflix has something for everyone in the family. Great I will buy this every month.

2.2/5

January 20, 2020

To expensive

Still watch and pay for it though .🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶

2.8/5

January 16, 2020
    United States

If bingeworthy Television is your desire, this is the best.

I actually have Netflix, Shudder, Disney+, and Hulu. I have each one for different reasons. Netflix has fantastic original TV shows, however if you want good Horror films, Shudder or Hulu is much more fruitful. Netflix doesn’t seem to change their Horror selections often and they just don’t have many options. But the shows are amazing, and when a new season drops they upload all of the episodes at once so you can glue your ass to the sofa for 12 hours straight. It’s decently priced and the first month is always free so if u don’t want to keep it you can cancel the subscription before they charge you.

December 25, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Great series, movies for such a small price

I've been watching the typically British series "SEX EDUCATION" I HIGHLY RECOMMEND VERY FUNNY and inspiring
    Now I'm watching "DYNASTY" I can't stop watching it episode after episode I love it very interesting very intreaging full of hidden secrets and a lot of passion.
    I don't regret having Netflix especially in this cold, nothing is better than staying in cosy comfy clothes and wathing the excellent series and movies
    Highly recommend

November 26, 2019

Good entertainment at a great price

We’ve been subscribing to Netflix for about five years now so they must be doing something right! There’s a huge selection of titles from several different genres and you can always find something to watch. They’re always adding to their database so if you find yourself getting bored with the selection other stuff does become available quite regularly. They have the biggest and best selection that we’ve found, and only $10-$15/month depending on your subscription preferences. Not bad!

October 01, 2019

LOVE NETFLIX

Excellent price, great shows! My kids love netflix and it's way cheaper than cable. Plus its easy for them to use and watch their favourite shows with.

September 06, 2019

Un incontournable

NEtflix se surpasse de jour en jour par des nouveautés créer par eux ! Il y a toujours quelque chose à regarder, je paye 18$ par mois pour avoir accès à 4 télé simultanées, alors toute la famille peut écouter ce qu’il leur chante ! MErveilleux !!!

September 06, 2019
    Indiana, United States

great

I use Netflix quite often. It has so many shows and movies on it that I never get bored. They are always adding new things to watch so I would definitely recommend this to friends and family.

August 31, 2019

I love it

Great variety of tv shows , not as many movies as I would like (There’s a lot but they’re just not my type of movies or I’ve already seen most of them). More expensive than before but I still like it. I love that there’s a lot of movies/tv shows with French audio option. Easy to subscribe and you can unsubscribe and subscribe back as many times as you want.

August 31, 2019

Plenty of shows at a good price

Its good subscription-based watching application/programme. Have many shows (series) and movies of many languages, with English subtitles. Good prints, good way of watching original movies without piracy.
    I have watched many movies and series of other languages with subtitles and kind of understood their culture.
    However, sometimes it gets very addictive.