Netflix Reviews
#2 in Misc

With more than 27 million streaming members in the United States, Canada, Latin America, the United Kingdom and Ireland, Netflix, Inc. is the world's leading internet subscription service for enjoying movies and TV programs.

June 20, 2019

Who doesn’t love netflix?

Netflix is probably one of my only subscriptions that I wouldn’t mind paying more for! Especially having access to unlimited kid shows... life saver for a busy mom! Once I have a few minutes of down time there are shows I enjoy as well. Family must have!

Ici, on aime Netflix!

J'adore Netflix pour la diversité de leurs téléséries et films. C'est ma plateforme Go-to. Les Netflix originals sont bien pour le choix des langues et sous-titres. Des heures de plaisir!

Florida, United States

Yesss!

Oh, what would life be without Netflix? I'm a stay at home mom and let me tell you, Netflix was my BFF during infant nursing stage. I mean I just dont know what I would've done. Subtitles and binge watching.

May 18, 2019

Great to have

I do enjoy Netflix. I think it is a great program to substitute having cable and way more cost effective. My only recommendation would to add newer more popular movies and shows. The only other thing I don't enjoy is some tv shows they stop adding the show to the list half way through the season and dont add more episodes sometimes a month later. Over all an amazing and affordable program to watch TV and convenient as you can use it on most technical devices.

May 14, 2019

Love love love!

I use Netflix on almost a daily basis! If you need something that has tons of movies and tv shows then this is definitely for you! If you can get a few people together and do a family plan it works out to be super cheap for everyone! Love it!

May 14, 2019

Binge addicting.

So much more convienent than trying to find things to watch online. Gives you recommendations based on things you watch. Most of the recommendations are spot on.

May 03, 2019

Cheaper then Satellite

Way cheaper then paying for cable or satellite. Tons of great movies and television shows. The only thing it lacks is sports. As long as your not a die hard sports fan its worth getting to save a few bucks on cable. Its the only form of television I have in my household.

May 01, 2019

Cancelled my cable, no regrets!

Every show you could want, on demand, updated regularly, with no comercials! No regrets! Can be used on all of your devices- kids tablets, phones, TV all at once. Perfect for the whole family!

April 30, 2019

netflix

Netflix est un produit intéressant. Il y a plusieurs films accessibles facilement. Par contre, j'aimerais qu'ils soient ordonnés aussi par langue. Il faut regarder plusieurs informations avant de finalement trouver un film dans la langue qui nous convient.

April 23, 2019

Good selections

With kids, there is a decent selections, the adult selection is pretty good too. Have only few complaints, the value is good compared to paying for cable.
    There needs to be a bigger selection of Disney movies tho