Netflix Reviews
#1 in Misc

With more than 27 million streaming members in the United States, Canada, Latin America, the United Kingdom and Ireland, Netflix, Inc. is the world's leading internet subscription service for enjoying movies and TV programs.

January 10, 2018

Un must

Inconditionnelle du Netflix depuis 2012 il ne cesse d’y avoir des nouveautes, des surprises a chaque semaine, un monde de découverte, de films, series, documentaires a petit prix!

December 22, 2017

Binge watching!

Well it's Netflix season again. Anyone else find that you watch more Netflix in the winter months. I know I do. Nothing like curling up with a warm blanket and turn on your favorite show and watch it in its entirety. I love the wide range of shows and now they are partnered with my cable provider as well. Love that.

Mieux regardez la tv

Ma famille et moi-même apprécions et aimons tellement @ Netflix. Il y a tellement de spectacles, de films et de documentaires que vous ne pouvez regarder. Donc @Netflix ils ajoutent toujours une variété de nouveaux spectacles tout le temps. Il y a aussi quelque chose qui intéresse toute la famille. J'aime aussi la commodité de pouvoir le regarder n'importe où et sur autant d'appareils. C'est un prix très abordable. Je suis abonnée à @NetflixCanada. Je le recommande fortement Divertissement pour toute la famille et quand vous voulez.

Kelsey Hare

As a mom I love the easiness of Netflix my 4 year old can get on and watch his morning cartoon choice all on his own. I enjoy the constant growth collection of shows and movies. Also I’ve recently delved into the documentary section!

Netflix and chill

I get a lot done because of Netflix. I can pop it on for my son, or watch myself. It's always on regardless if I'm watching. I can always find something to watch plus the netflix exclusives are amazing.

October 17, 2017

It's Netflix so of course it's good

Great shows, great movies, easy to use, great everything. what more can I say? I used to live a life without Netflix it was a sad life. I don't think I spent more time watching Tv than I do now with Netflix I just think it's great to have that option for when you feel like watching a movie you can now.

October 01, 2017

A variety of movies and shows at your fingertips.

I love that there are so many options available that I no longer have to pay an unnecessary cable bill. Android boxes and Netflix has been my Savior. Having access to so many movies, T.V shows, documentaries and cartoons at such a low price is great. We can choose what we want to watch instead of clicking by hundreds of channels and settling on a show. Since I purchased an android box I probably would have goten rid of Netflix but that's when they came out with the option to download. The option of downloading shows and movies is Great cause now I can put cartoons in my tablet that will keep my daughter busy when we are out somewhere and don't have access to wi-fi.we spent a week at my husband's dad and he did not have internet so this was a lifesaver. The only way Netflix could get any better here in Canada is if they had as many great options as the American Netflix and if they added new shows, movies and documentaries more frequently. I find they keep the same things on there for a very long time. Other than that the price is right and it is somewhat entertaining.

So Much To Choose From

Myself and my family just are enjoying and loving @Netflix so much. I am so thankful that we all had the opportunity to try it out for three months thanks to winning on Instagram because of a friend tagging me. There are so many shows, movies and documentaries that you can't see on cable television. I get so tired of the same movies and reruns. So @Netflix they are always adding a variety of new shows all the time. There is also something that interests the whole family. Also I love the convenience of being able to watch it anywhere and on so many devices. It is a very affordable price. I am going to subscribe to @NetflixCanada when my trial period is over. I recommend it highly Great Entertainment for the whole family.

Need more content in Canada

love it. being able to now download shows & movies and watch offline is amazing. one thing needs improving, content in Canada.We get basically nothing compared to the USA.

September 26, 2017

Netflix is THE BEST

Netflix has become part of my regular routine. I open it up almost every evening to wind down after a long day. You can search by genre to find anything to suit your current mood. Want to binge watch a new tv show but don't know where to start? Netflix will even make recommendations for you based on your viewing habits, make it even more accurate by rating the shows you've watched from 1-5 stars. It's a lifesaver for bored kids too. Just pull open Netflix when you have cleaning to do or on a long car ride and the kids can be entertained basically as long as you need. Even has different profiles for different people in your family to keep tabs on what episodes you are on and your viewing habits...and of course the parental controls on the kids account to limit what is available for vulnerable minds. You can even access it on the go on any device, including trips put of town. Have internet access? You have access to Netflix. It also realizes people get bored of the same old things so they are regularly adding new content including new releases (even Disney ones for the kiddos...so you can hear the Moana song alllllll day long hahaha). All in all I absolutely love Netflix and would recommend it over and over again to everyone!!