Netflix Reviews
#2 in Misc

With more than 27 million streaming members in the United States, Canada, Latin America, the United Kingdom and Ireland, Netflix, Inc. is the world's leading internet subscription service for enjoying movies and TV programs.

October 01, 2019

LOVE NETFLIX

Excellent price, great shows! My kids love netflix and it's way cheaper than cable. Plus its easy for them to use and watch their favourite shows with.

September 06, 2019

Un incontournable

NEtflix se surpasse de jour en jour par des nouveautés créer par eux ! Il y a toujours quelque chose à regarder, je paye 18$ par mois pour avoir accès à 4 télé simultanées, alors toute la famille peut écouter ce qu’il leur chante ! MErveilleux !!!

September 06, 2019
    Indiana, United States

great

I use Netflix quite often. It has so many shows and movies on it that I never get bored. They are always adding new things to watch so I would definitely recommend this to friends and family.

I love it

Great variety of tv shows , not as many movies as I would like (There’s a lot but they’re just not my type of movies or I’ve already seen most of them). More expensive than before but I still like it. I love that there’s a lot of movies/tv shows with French audio option. Easy to subscribe and you can unsubscribe and subscribe back as many times as you want.

August 31, 2019

Plenty of shows at a good price

Its good subscription-based watching application/programme. Have many shows (series) and movies of many languages, with English subtitles. Good prints, good way of watching original movies without piracy.
    I have watched many movies and series of other languages with subtitles and kind of understood their culture.
    However, sometimes it gets very addictive.

Bing watch worthy

Great content and selection no matter the country you are viewing from. The have also been creating some fantastic made for Netflix shows that will hook you into watching for hours.

August 02, 2019

i stick to my true few!

I love Netflix for my few favourite shows but that is the only reason for me to come back! with the increase in monthly pricing, they should be updating and adding more content but they seem to really slack on that end!

July 28, 2019

All the programs I could imagine and more!

I can find pretty much anything that I am interested in watching. From drama to Comedy to Crime to documentary it's perfect! And they are constantly coming out with new shows. Would definitely recommend this.

July 26, 2019
    Wakefield, United Kingdom

Netflix review

I think that Netflix is great for a lot of people. It has a variety of choice. I like that you have a selection of series, movies, classics and new films too. The only thing I would change about it is the subscription prices. It could be made more affordable to customers

July 18, 2019

Best thing ever!

I've had Netflix for many years now and everyone in my family loves it! We don't watch regular TV as often, so Netflix is always a great option and their original series and movies keep getting better and better! I also love that I can just watch Netflix on my phone or tablet at any time, anywhere! Oh and OMG it's super useful that you can download most of your shows to watch offline! I can always continue watching my shows while waiting at the doctor's office or while on a bus. I recommend it to everyone!!