Netflix Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 1030 in Misc

With more than 27 million streaming members in the United States, Canada, Latin America, the United Kingdom and Ireland, Netflix, Inc. is the world's leading internet subscription service for enjoying movies and TV programs.

April 23, 2017

Netflix is like your favorite blanket or food that you just warm up. Watch so many different shows, movie and documentarys. Things you didn't know you might like or a movie you can't get enough of.

April 23, 2017

Netflix Yes please. what a large variety of shows and movies to watch. The very first year we had Netflix I was so impressed that Christmas I bought the whole family a dvd with the Netflix program on it. I love it and when there's nothing on TV turn on your Netflix .. you many never need cable again

April 20, 2017

Love this product! I binge watch way to many shows. The only down fall is it doesn't have a lot of new stuff or even older stuff like older movies. I love that it makes its own shows that you can't watch in tv

April 09, 2017

Okay so I legit cannot even live without my Netflix I use it more than my cable. I use it pretty much every single day. The best part about it is the variety in programming. I like to watch some new things yes but my favorite is older stuff I grew up with that brings back old memories and they have the best of both! The worst thing is if they take off a show you like.

March 31, 2017

Je recommande netflix si tu veux sauvé de l'argent sur ta tv. Avec le prix que je paie et les séries, documentaire, music et film que on a !!!! Netlfix nous offre du choix !

March 31, 2017

J'aime bien netflix...par contre .... Beaucoup de vieux films pas de nouveauté pas asser de film traduit en francais pour les enfants....parfois le temps que ca pris en choisir un j'aurais pus ecouter un film haha...c'est souvent tjrs la meme chose et les titres reviens... Mais si vous savez ce que vous voulez et que vous ne souhaiter pas quelques chose de nouveau ,c'est parfait pour vous!

March 27, 2017

Who doesn't love Netflix? I know I love it! It is an amazing library of movies and t.v shows that is constantly expanding and changing. It makes watching t.v way too easy! Another perk of Netflix is the lack of commercials. Plus Netflix now makes their own shows and movies, and some of them are pretty amazing! In example... Stranger Things, Van Helsing ect.

March 27, 2017

LOVE NETFLIX!! Perfect for everyone in the family. We each have our profile saved and everyone can just continue where they left off. So many hours or chilling with netflix!

March 27, 2017

I am definitely guilty of being a couch potato especially during the winter season. Netlifx really solves the problem of asking your SO or your friends "what do you want to watch?" because it caters to all tastes in terms of movies and shows. I was lucky enough to be one of the early bird subscribers a few years ago to keep my subscription in a golden price. I highly recommend this subscription because you don't need to download anymore. Just stream your shows!

March 27, 2017

Netflix is a cheap way of watching movies and tv shows! They are have all kind of genres for everyone in the family! Newer movies should be however added more frequently.