Netflix Reviews
#2 in Misc

With more than 27 million streaming members in the United States, Canada, Latin America, the United Kingdom and Ireland, Netflix, Inc. is the world's leading internet subscription service for enjoying movies and TV programs.

October 20, 2020

Netflix id not only good for me but my daughter loves to watch all her favourite shows episodes one after another wothout comercials! what more can you ask for!!

October 15, 2020

One of those things you can't live without

We never watch cable TV anymore....Netflix is the only think we watch. Love having access to so many movies, TV series, and documentaries. Only complaint is that new movies are not added quite enough, other then that we have Netflix on every device we own.

September 11, 2020

Favourite subscription!

We love Netflix! After getting rid of cable over 6 months ago, we got into Netflix instead. It has a ton of fantastic shows and the price is complete reasonable as a monthly expense.

April 14, 2020

Divertissant

C'est très agréable d'avoir une belle variété de film et de série a regardée en un clic. J'aime le fais qu'il ai des exclusivités Netflix à visionner . Par contre il y a de moins en moins de disponibilité en français . Heureusement que je suis bilingue !

April 13, 2020

Best invention

Omg I couldn’t love Netflix anymore, from the original series and movies, to watching older shows, there is a little bit of everything, and who doesn’t enjoy binge watching with no commercials. Also love that you can download items for the car, etc.

April 06, 2020

Quarantine lifesaver!

I have been living on Netflix during this quarantine! My daughter watches a few shows through the week and I have been binging love is blind as well as comedies to lift my spirits during this time.

January 20, 2020

Netflix

Netflix is amazing and has a great value! so many movies. 100% worth every penny!! Netflix has something for everyone in the family. Great I will buy this every month.

2.2/5

January 20, 2020

To expensive

Still watch and pay for it though .🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶

2.8/5

January 16, 2020
    United States

If bingeworthy Television is your desire, this is the best.

I actually have Netflix, Shudder, Disney+, and Hulu. I have each one for different reasons. Netflix has fantastic original TV shows, however if you want good Horror films, Shudder or Hulu is much more fruitful. Netflix doesn’t seem to change their Horror selections often and they just don’t have many options. But the shows are amazing, and when a new season drops they upload all of the episodes at once so you can glue your ass to the sofa for 12 hours straight. It’s decently priced and the first month is always free so if u don’t want to keep it you can cancel the subscription before they charge you.

December 25, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Great series, movies for such a small price

I've been watching the typically British series "SEX EDUCATION" I HIGHLY RECOMMEND VERY FUNNY and inspiring
    Now I'm watching "DYNASTY" I can't stop watching it episode after episode I love it very interesting very intreaging full of hidden secrets and a lot of passion.
    I don't regret having Netflix especially in this cold, nothing is better than staying in cosy comfy clothes and wathing the excellent series and movies
    Highly recommend