Anna Sui Face Color Accent
Good

Anna Sui Face Color Accent Reviews

Ranked #468 out of 573 in Blush

October 22, 2013

J adore ce Produit, c est un must à avoir, j ai blush rose Et je Le mets aussi bien en été quand hiver. J applique quelques touches de rose sur mon blus bronsant pour un look plus naturel.

September 19, 2011

it's more than just an option

I am a huge Anna Sui blush fan. Her make-up line in general is really whimsical. It reminds me of my time in Asia. All the make-up stores there are fun and sometimes, fantastical.

I've been in love with her blush since an annoyied (an annoying friend) introduced it to me. In particular, I'm in love with this soft orange hue. I say soft because Anna's blushes don't go on heavy.

It's number 600, and she is fabulous. Especially, if you're Asian. And if you're Asian and have a bit of tan then you MUST have this blush.

There's something Parisian about it. It's playful yet sexy. The best compliment I received came from one of my homeboys: "wow Anabel, you look different....pause...you look fresh!"

angelcafe added a new review for
    IÖGO Nano Pouch

nita added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    The Shield

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Premium Products

SweetestAnderson added a new review for
    Tide Pods Original