Annabelle Cosmetics Expandable Mascara Reviews
Ranked #683 in Mascara

August 16, 2017

I would buy this every time I need it

I really really enjoy this one adds length and volume and is not pricey at all under $20 I will buy this lots I like that there is two settings to for the brush helps with separating lashing I would recommend this over any of them

2.7/5

May 13, 2017

This mascara dont make a big difference on your lashes. The brush that you can expand dont make any difference when you apply the product. The mascara itself is more on the dryer side.

March 16, 2017

Love this mascara. It is my favourite of the Annabelle mascaras. The brush is nice and firm so I really get the feeling that lashes are being separated as the mascara is being applied. The brush is also adjustable and I keep mine and the longest length in order to maximize my makeup time.

February 08, 2017

This mascara has a long brush which makes it very easy to apply on all of the lashes. This is my favorite mascara it gives my lashes volume and a long length. I love the dramatic look it gives as well ! simply amazing

1.8/5

November 29, 2016

J'ai eu ce mascara à une vente d'entrepot pour moins de la moitié du prix. Le mascara est très liquide (on voit les pointes roses a travers du mascara). Il ne tient pas vraiment. Très décue! Pourtant j'ai deja de longs cils...

February 13, 2016

Hello , I take this ad to advise you to try this mascara. It has the same use than any other mascara but it gives you lashes with incredible length compared to other

September 25, 2015

I got this mascara on sale at my local drugstore and was not expecting to love it as much as I did. The formula may not be the best quality, I liked it but I wouldn't exactly call myself an expert on mascara so I can't really speak towards that. The thing I love most about this product though is the brush, It's amazing. The wand includes a small dial you can turn on one end that either pulls the top of the brush down and make the brush shorter and the bristles closer together, or extends it and spaces them apart. I've basically only used it with the brush at its maximum setting because I love that my lashes don't clump together at all when I use it this way. If you can get your hands on this mascara, especially if it's on sale like it was for me, definitely give it a shot. I might even be reusing the wand it came with in a different mascara once I run out of what I have left.

September 19, 2014

This mascara went on great. It didn't clump, it separated, it lengthened, it looked fantastic! I LOVED IT!

I didnt notice a difference when twisting the cap though like you are supposed to. Its supposed to essentially be two brushes in one.

Then after about half an hour I noticed I had raccoon eyes. This was very surprising because most mascaras DON'T smudge or budge on me. But this one was sadly unwilling or unable to stay put.

1.3/5

August 05, 2014

So average. Doesn't really do anything for my lashes. Why would you want to use the brush not fully extended? Seems like a gimmick to me. The formula is ok, not overly clumpy. I'm not a huge fan of silicone bristles. The container doesn't help applying it. I think a lot of companies overlook the hold of the mascara tube when you're applying it. They certainly didn't.

October 03, 2013

This is truly a 2-in-1 mascara. The wand has two positions so you can choose between length (good look for day) or volume (good look for night). For those occasions when I want extra coverage, I do both.

The wand starts off in its extended position. You would use this for volume as it allows extra product to coat your lashes. If you want length, rotate the base of the wand which causes it to squeeze smaller. This not only reduces the amount of product but also ensures your lashes will be combed thoroughly to avoid clumping. If you want both length AND volume, start off with one and finish with the other (I usually start with volume and then finish with length).

For the price point, I'm absolutely thrilled with this mascara. There is minimal flaking and it has pretty good staying power. I happily recommend it.