We would like to send you notifications on the latest Product Review Club offers.

4.6/5
14 reviews
Annabelle Cosmetics Skinny Brow Liner Reviews
#203 in Eyebrow Care

    Reviews and Ratings

    100% OF CHICKS DIG IT

    Average - 0
    Poor - 0
    Terrible - 0
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    January 08, 2018

    My go to brow pencil!!

    This is has become my favorite daily brow pencil. I love it. It comes in the perfect shades. It’s thin enough that you get precise application and it doesn’t need to be sharpened!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.3/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    September 27, 2017

    Mon crayon à sourcil du moment

    C'est le crayon à sourcil que j'utilise en ce moment et je trouve qu'il fait très bien son travail. La couleur du crayon correspond parfaitement à ma couleur de sourcil ce qui donne un effet naturel. Aussi, je trouve qu'il n'est ni trop gras, ni trop sec, ça formulation est vraiment parfaite. La pointe est vraiment très petite ce qui permet de bien dessiner les poils manquant, mais personnellement, je préfère les mines un peu plus grosse.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    June 25, 2017

    ABH Brow Wiz Dupe !!

    Je n'avais aucune attente en essayant ce produit et je peux dire qu'il fera dorénavant partie de ma trousse de maquillage "coup de cœur"!! La couleur est juste parfaite et la pointe permet de tracer le sourcil avec précision. Il me rappelle le brow wiz d'ABH, mais à une fraction du prix. Il vaut réellement la peine d'être essayé!!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    November 08, 2016

    J'aime tellement ce skinny brow liner de chez Anabelle. Je trouve qu'il fonctionne aussi bien que les produits de sourcils de chez sephora qui vaux cher. Très facile d'application et il se fond très bien dans les sourcils. Ils parraîssent naturels, ce que j'aime.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    November 07, 2016

    J'ai adoré ce produit pour mes sourcils. La couleur était très semblable à mes sourcils et le produit se fondait bien. Ce crayon m'a duré longtemps. Pour le prix c'est super. c'est un crayon style cire.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    May 01, 2016

    This was my first time purchasing this product. I have thick brows and hardly need lots of application. I simply use it to fill up spaces in between my brows and make the shape more defined before using a concealer for a perfect finish. I just love how smooth the application goes on my skin and still looks natural.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 14, 2016

    Forget about the ABH Brow Wiz. This is the same thing. It's more hard than creamy so you can make a thin line without any thickness. It's easy to create a sharp line because the formula is right. The colour range is also good. Highly recommend. Better than the NYX one.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    3.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    July 16, 2015

    Love this stuff !best eyebrow pencil I've ever used. goes on smooth. lasts all day and the color is perfect. I use the universal dark. I also like that I don't have to sharpen it! best stuff for eyebrows by far and reasonably priced !

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    June 02, 2015

    I love this, it's nice and small so it's easy to outline your brows precisely! Super affordable too!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    June 02, 2015

    This is a product that I use everyday and have repurchased a gazillion times. I adore it! I like the fact that it never needs sharpening and it has a little comb on one end. I use the shade "universal medium" and its perfect for me. Love love love it!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam

    These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.