Annabelle Lipsies

Annabelle Lipsies Reviews

Ranked #52 out of 946 in Lip Balm

July 08, 2017

Best lip balm

Annabelle Lipsies is the best lip balm that I have ever tried ,it has a large range of colors , great for every day wear, and it smells delicious ,you can always find great deals and coupons for this lipsies.

July 08, 2017

Love them

Annabelle lipsies are super cute and moisturizing . I had a bunch of coupons for them so I stocked up without ever having tried them before . They were $3.98 and I had $3 dollar coupons so I paid .99 cents . They glide on the lips super smooth and soft and they have a tiny tint of colour and smell to them. I wouldn't use them if I had chapped lips but I would use everyday as a preventative measure . I recommend.

June 21, 2017

These make my lips feel so smooth!

I love these Annabelle lipsies. They are affordable and make my lips feeling soft. The raspberry is my favourite. I would buy this product again and again.

May 18, 2017

Les lipsies sont une pure merveille. Ils laissent une super teinte sur les lèvres en plus de les hydrater. Le seul point négatif est qu'ils sont très cher alors il est important d’attendre qu'ils tombent en solde avant de les acheter.

April 26, 2017

These are so good! They are very pigmented and hydrating. The colour lasts on the lips for a long time. I have 3 of them and cherry is my favourite because it tastes and smells so good. They are very affordable, when I got mine they were on sale at rexall for 3.99 and I had 3 dollar off coupons so I only paid .99 cents! So happy with this purchase!

April 05, 2017

J'ai vue ces lipsies en liquidation dans une pharmacie près de chez moi et je m'en suis procurer 3-4 de différente couleur et odeur. Il hydrate bien et procure une petite teinte au lèvre. l'hydratation ne dure pas, mais pour le prix, c'est un bon choix.

March 28, 2017

C'est un de mes produits de beauté préféré! J'en possède une quinzaine et j'adoreeee leur odeur! Il ne tiennent pas très longtemps mais ils sont pas chers et beaucoup de variétés dans les choix. Mon préféré est celui au caramel salé!

March 14, 2017

The lipsies are not scented which is wonderful for people with sensitivities and the texture is a bit Grindy which is good if you have some chapped lips that need exfoliating

March 13, 2017

I was hesitent to try annabelle lipsies cause I was using other brand for a long time but when it was on a sale couple of months ago I decided to give it a try and now I'm hooked! I love how easy it is to apply and the intensity of the colour. Not to forget the taste, if it says on it that it tastes like raspberry then it does! Looks great on lips and feels great too. I use it all the time now!

February 27, 2017

I love these little sticks - I am currently in the process of trying to collect and purchase all the different scents and flavors.
    The packaging is super cute and colourful, I think these are perfect to have in your purse during the summer months to add some quick moisture and flavor to your lips. My favourite thing about this product is how accurate they are to the flavors they claim to be .. EX: Raspberry really does smell and taste like raspberries. They also add some moisture to your lips and some light tints of color and my lips feel very smooth also.