4.1/5
Annabelle Lipsies Reviews

2.7/5

December 02, 2017

pigmented

I have salted caramel and peach. The salted caramel has a burnt sugar scent and the peach has a artificial peach scent. The colour payoff is great on both, smooth and creamy, but they do tend to dry out the lips and aren't that long lasting.

1.7/5

August 24, 2017

Not a fan

I really dislike this product. I find that it doesn't apply properly. I feel like it goes on messy, no matter how much you try. In addition, the smell/taste is a little wonky.
    You're better off trying something different.

August 18, 2017

I purchased this lip balm at Shoppers drug mart in the shade "cherry". These balms come with a nice long lid so there's no need to worry about the product getting all mushed by accident. It has a twist up bottom so you can control how much product there is. The scent actually smells like cherries. It moisturizes well and leaves a nice reddish pink tint. Overall I'd say this balm was worth it to me.

1.2/5

August 16, 2017

Not that great

Don't like the texture and don't like the taste. Wouldn't recommend it especially if you are looking for something with a little more quality, or more endurance.

July 08, 2017

Best lip balm

Annabelle Lipsies is the best lip balm that I have ever tried ,it has a large range of colors , great for every day wear, and it smells delicious ,you can always find great deals and coupons for this lipsies.

July 08, 2017

Love them

Annabelle lipsies are super cute and moisturizing . I had a bunch of coupons for them so I stocked up without ever having tried them before . They were $3.98 and I had $3 dollar coupons so I paid .99 cents . They glide on the lips super smooth and soft and they have a tiny tint of colour and smell to them. I wouldn't use them if I had chapped lips but I would use everyday as a preventative measure . I recommend.

June 21, 2017

These make my lips feel so smooth!

I love these Annabelle lipsies. They are affordable and make my lips feeling soft. The raspberry is my favourite. I would buy this product again and again.

May 18, 2017

Les lipsies sont une pure merveille. Ils laissent une super teinte sur les lèvres en plus de les hydrater. Le seul point négatif est qu'ils sont très cher alors il est important d’attendre qu'ils tombent en solde avant de les acheter.

April 26, 2017

These are so good! They are very pigmented and hydrating. The colour lasts on the lips for a long time. I have 3 of them and cherry is my favourite because it tastes and smells so good. They are very affordable, when I got mine they were on sale at rexall for 3.99 and I had 3 dollar off coupons so I only paid .99 cents! So happy with this purchase!

April 05, 2017

J'ai vue ces lipsies en liquidation dans une pharmacie près de chez moi et je m'en suis procurer 3-4 de différente couleur et odeur. Il hydrate bien et procure une petite teinte au lèvre. l'hydratation ne dure pas, mais pour le prix, c'est un bon choix.