4.1/5
Annie's Graham Snacks All Natural Bunny Graham Friends Reviews
#1710 in Grocery

July 03, 2017

Pricy but good

These are my favorite little snack I love goldfish but these are so much better than the sweet variety of goldfish. My favorite is the mixed one with chocolate chip, honey, and chocolate bunnies. These are great but I wish they came in a bigger box because the small bags are pricy and I have to buy a lot of them

May 31, 2017

These are our favorite snacks for the kids and we the parents also have some. There great for the entire family really nice taste and there organic. The children love them there a nice little snack for anytime of the day.

August 25, 2015

These are crazy addicting and quite tasty! They're not exactly healthy, per se, but they aren't filled with chemicals that you'd find in similar products. They're a bit on the expensive end for the amount that you get, but they're delicious otherwise!

February 14, 2015

I received a coupon for a free product from Influenster for this product. They are delicious. My grandsons and I both love them.

September 11, 2014

My kids LOVE these! They don't even realize how good they are for them. It's a major win!!