Annie's Classic Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese Reviews

Yummier Than Ever!* *yummier than previous recipe
  • Creamier, Cheesier Taste, Same Honest Food
  • 80% organic ingredients
  • No artificial flavours, synthetic colours or preservatives
  • Contains real cheese and milk ingredients
  • We work with trusted suppliers to source only non-GMO ingredients.
  • As wholesome as it is delicious! The kids will love this delicious and cheesy pasta.
  • Macaroni and cheese, made Annie' way. A classic for the family!

Un régal sans égalmc!* *Meilleur que la recette précédente
  • Plus crémeux, Goût plus fromagé, Même aliment honnête
  • Ingrédients biologiques à 80 %
  • Sans arômes artificiels, colorants synthétiques ou agents de conservation
  • Contient du vrai fromage et des substances laitières
  • Nous travaillons avec des fournisseurs fiables à ne nous approvisionner qu'en
  • Ingrédients sans OGM.
  • Aussi saines que délicieuses ! Les enfants reffoleront de ces délicieuses pâtes au fromage.
  • Un macaroni au fromage façon Annie's. Un classique pour toute la famille !
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

Kid approved

We got these from family rated and WOW it actually tastes really good. Sadly our IGA doesn’t carry them or this would be my go to - unless it’s super expensive. Really good taste and flavour without having to even salt the water or add anything. One downfall is we would need 2-3 boxes for a meal. Had JUST enough to feed my 14 month, 4 year old and a snack for myself. If hubby is here 2 for sure. As long as it’s reasonable or on sale I’ll be buying when we travel.

August 10, 2018

Mac and cheese lovers rejoice

Organic never tasted better!!
    I saw nor tasted any difference between the big known Mac and cheese brand! It was delicious and as easy to make! The powder sauce actually mixes better and leaves no clumps or chunks. Follow the directions and you will have yourself an amazing tasting snack that is actually good for you!!! No more compromises!!!!

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great for a Mac & Cheese lover!

My boys really enjoyed helping me test the Annie's Macaroni & Cheese I received from Family Rated!

My two younger boys loved the taste and gave it a 9/10 and 10/10. My oldest liked the taste, but thought he would like it better if it was even cheesier. I enjoyed the taste, but would also have liked it to be a bit cheesier too.

The texture was good and the timing on the box was good to cook the macaroni to the texture I prefer.

I love that this Mac & Cheese is made with mostly organic ingredients and has no GMOs, synthetic colours or preservatives and no artificial flavours!

Delicious and Simple

I am always a fan of macaroni and cheese, but I have to say, this Annie's Cheddar was DELICIOUS. It had an extra-cheesey flavour and the noodles were just the right texture. The rest of my family devoured it as well. My only complaint is that the cheese doesn't dissolve well. I have to heat up the cheese with the milk and butter until it's smooth BEFORE adding the noodles back in. Otherwise, great.

Healthier alternative

When we received this product in our mailbox complimentary from Annies, in exchange for or review, my kids were so excited to try it! I have been seeing it for a long time in the store and wanting to try it. The ingredients are simple and organic. The taste was a bit stronger of a cheddar but still quite good and creamy. The pasta takes a bit longer to cook but hlad for a healthier alternative. Definitely a must try!!

Saskatchewan, Canada

No brainer

This stuff is delicious! It’s so easy to make and i feel good serving it!
    Not only is it delicious, but it’s kid approved too!
    I tend not to bring things like these into my home, but after this free sample I can tell it is going to be a staple in my home from here on out!

Yummy Mac and Cheese

I received Annie's homegrown classic cheddar macaroni and cheese for free from family rated.
    I am a pasta junkie! Mac and cheese is one of my favorite dishes. Kraft for its convenience and of course homemade for it's authentic flavor. Annie's has now introduced me to a product that honestly, gave me the best of both worlds.
    It was creamy and delicious and I absolutely love that it is healthier for me and for the kids.
    Kids have always gravitated for Kraft and once they tried Annie's they inhaled it and even said it tasted better than usual, which shocked me but absolutely changed my choice in Kraft for Annie's!
    It's healthier and affordable and I definitely recommend it to others, you won't disappoint your kids either!

Really yummy

I was really impressed with the ingredients and the taste. It is on the expensive side, so I don't know how often we will purchase. It was really yummy and my kids really liked it.

Updated On: August 10, 2018

Thank you to family rated for the chance to try this for free!

August 09, 2018

Fantastic alternative to KD!

Everyone in my house cleaned their plate, as stated by others the flavour is so much better then before how ever the price point is a bit more then your classic KD brand.
    I would deffinetly buy again so glad my family was given the opportunity to try this new house hold favourite!

August 09, 2018

Kids are happy

My kids love macaroni and cheese. I prefer to make it from scratch, but the kids like the boxed stuff better. Heartbreaking. I know and trust every ingredient I use when making it. Buying boxed pasta doesn't feel great. I've known about Annie's for a long time. I even tried it once, and honestly, was not a fan. The taste just wasn't there for me. This improved Annie's Macaroni and Cheese though, uh, yes! The box states that it's "yummier than ever" and I have to agree! Great texture along with fantastic flavour makes this a hit in our home. Other brands seems to taste too artificial to me, and I don't normally eat boxed macaroni and cheese myself. I did today. I ate Annie's and enjoyed every bite. It is a bit more expensive than say, a store brand, but when you consider that you're paying for quality ingredients, it's worth it.
    Thank you to Annie's Homegrown and to Family Rated for the opportunity to give Annie's another chance.