4.1/5
Catelli Ancient Grains Rotini Reviews
Ranked #3 in Pasta & Pasta Sauces

Catelli Ancient Grains Rotini is an all-natural, 100% whole grain blend of Canadian wheat and five ancient grains.

3.2/5

May 31, 2017

I purchase this product beacaue it was on sale and I had coupon, so I paid pratically nothing for it. I would have definitely not buy this product at full price. The ingredients are pretty good overall but you just pay too much for it. I prefer to use simple and fresh pasta from Italia and make my own healthy sauce and add a lot of vegetables and spices.

May 25, 2017

This is a great way to add healthy grain to your diet! Hide it in spaghetti and they never know! So awesome! Plus 12 g protein and 8 g fibre! Yay! Will buy again!

May 15, 2017

Catelli makes great and healthy pasta ,I love trying every time they are having a new product ,Ancient Grains is all-natural and delicious , my children love pasta and if it is Catelli then I feel they are having a wholesome meal .

May 12, 2017

This is my new found favourite pasta! I'm currently eating it in the most delicious greek pasta salad I made for my lunch. It contains so many delicious grains, and it's great to know you are eating something that is better for you that tastes unbelievable! I got a coupon but I have used that free box and purchased three others since.. this is all in less than a month. I'm addicted, and you will be to when you try it!

May 10, 2017

Ancient grainso pasta makes me feel good about feeding it to my family. Cook time was a little different from regular pasta and texture a bit different but not enough to notice if you didn't know. Thank Catelli! For another great product.

April 18, 2017

So I do not like whole grain pasta and thought this wasn't bad at all. My fiance likes whole grain pasta and hated this. I thought it had a great texture and was not overly grainy like most other whole grain pastas. It was the first whole grain pasta that pretty much resembled regular pasta.

April 10, 2017

I picked this up from Walmart over the weekend with a free coupon I had out of a sample pack.
    I was super impressed with this ancient grains Rotini! Fabulous taste, easy to cook and no issues with the pasta having a gluey texture. My family and I really enjoyed this tossed with fresh veggies and pesto sauce. Will purchase again.

February 22, 2017

I highly recommend this product to those looking at increasing their consumption of good grains. It does not increase in size compared to regular pasta but the taste is awesome. It is really a good healthy alternative.

February 02, 2017

Really enjoyed the new Catelli Ancient Grains Rotini! Great taste, healthy choice and the kids and husband loved it! Would highly recommend and we will be buying it again!

November 06, 2016

I would say that this product is pretty similar to any whole grain pasta product. I like the idea of the ancient grains in the pasta. The flavor was good and it cooked up nicely.